Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member riverrunner1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    7,139

    Shirt order issue!

    Not sure who I should be sending this to, so I am posting it here.

    Back in Feb, I ordered a Shirt, paid for it and then received a refund.
    No biggie, maybe out of stock or something.

    March 3rd I order the same shirt and pay for it.
    I just checked my paypal today and it shows that the transaction was complete however it is not showing that it came out of my bank.
    Still dont have the shirt. lol.
    Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if it is an internal error...Just trying to a T-Shirt.
    Please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong.

    If I should not have posted this here, please delete or move...
    Thanks,
    Brian

    Here is my payapl verification.


    Transaction Details




    Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0SG10051DU8377842)


    Business Name:
    www.hotboat.com (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email:
    sales@hotboat.com

    Shopping Cart Contents


    Qty Item Options Price
    1 Men's 3rd Edition Black Tshirt
    Item # 3rd Edition XL Men's 2nd Edition Hotboat: XL
    $20.00 USD
    Amount $20.00 USD

    Order Description:
    Shopping Cart
    Item Total:
    $20.00 USD
    Sales Tax:
    $0.00 USD
    Shipping:
    $0.00 USD
    Handling:
    $0.00 USD

    Total amount:
    -$20.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    -$20.00 USD

    Date:
    Mar 3, 2014
    Time:
    10:29:35 PST
    Status:
    Completed

  2. #2
    Hello Brian. Yes, we are having some difficulty with our store. I show you received a refund of $20 on Feb 3, 2014 and another refund of $20 on March 3, 2014. I can provide you with the paypal transaction id's if you need them, just let me know.

    We are actually out of most sizes of the shirts you requested, or I would just send you one

    At this point I'm not sure what we're going to do with the store. I am talking to some outsourcing/fulfillment companies who can provide this service as we are aware people want the products. To be honest, I am not interested in selling merchandise as a way to generate revenue. We will continue to give away the lower end t-shirts at events. The merchandise in the store will more than likely only be available through the store once I figure out how to best handle it.

    Since we are not merchandisers, I'm thinking outsourcing/fulfillment would be the best way to go. These companies are well equipped to take orders and ship merchandise, that's what they do.

    I'll post an update as soon as I get this figured out.

    Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience.

    HB

  3. #3
    Senior Member riverrunner1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    7,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Hello Brian. Yes, we are having some difficulty with our store. I show you received a refund of $20 on Feb 3, 2014 and another refund of $20 on March 3, 2014. I can provide you with the paypal transaction id's if you need them, just let me know.

    We are actually out of most sizes of the shirts you requested, or I would just send you one

    At this point I'm not sure what we're going to do with the store. I am talking to some outsourcing/fulfillment companies who can provide this service as we are aware people want the products. To be honest, I am not interested in selling merchandise as a way to generate revenue. We will continue to give away the lower end t-shirts at events. The merchandise in the store will more than likely only be available through the store once I figure out how to best handle it.

    Since we are not merchandisers, I'm thinking outsourcing/fulfillment would be the best way to go. These companies are well equipped to take orders and ship merchandise, that's what they do.

    I'll post an update as soon as I get this figured out.

    Thank you and I apologize for any inconvenience.

    HB
    Hey Vic,
    Thanks for the info. Good to know I wasn't doing something wrong.
    I wish you the best of luck with getting the merchandise figured out.
    Looking forward to ordering some product when you get it all figured out.

    Thanks again,
    Brian

  4. #4
    I'm very close to wrapping this up I hope. If we can work it out, it will be a good thing for everyone. And it will be product galore. I'm talking everything will be available in all sizes.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Paul65K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Havasu City/Havasu Palms
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm very close to wrapping this up I hope. If we can work it out, it will be a good thing for everyone. And it will be product galore. I'm talking everything will be available in all sizes.
    That sounds like a "Build to order" model to me


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD


    Livin' the Dream

    I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    That sounds like a "Build to order" model to me


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    And periodic design updates as well. Best of both worlds.

    Just waiting on a ya or nay.

  7. #7
    So are you saying I won't be able to get my Shirt's hand delivered by Wendi any more...wtf...

  8. #8
    Can I have a direct phone number to the design person? I love the logo but the tank tops are a tad too high cut.


    Sent from my Bat Cave

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Can I have a direct phone number to the design person? I love the logo but the tank tops are a tad too high cut.


    Sent from my Bat Cave
    I have a batch being printed right now of the low cut version.

    And yes, that's something we will have to work out for sure.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Paul65K's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Havasu City/Havasu Palms
    Posts
    3,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I have a batch being printed right now of the low cut version.

    And yes, that's something we will have to work out for sure.
    Lower the better as far as I'm concerned

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •