Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Noooooooooooooo, dont give up so easy... You were having fun up to this point...

Dont listen to Andrew, he's biased... Take note of his tat...
    From the guy that has a blue oval tat on his ass

I like my Fords, but I draw the line at 8 cylinders.
    Ford woke the hell up and but the POS to death.
    Last edited by gn7; 03-18-2014 at 01:43 PM.

I am biased.

Although, I trust my duramax with 236k, to pull the rig to go racing back east. I don't think I could own a truck that I didn't trust. Too many late nights driving through the desert and not enough time to be stranded

But I bet next time NGE goes through the desert with that truck, he will have a cooler full of beer, a jug of water, and a chick to keep him from being bored to death waiting for hours on a tow truck

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    I am biased.

Although, I trust my duramax with 236k, to pull the rig to go racing back east. I don't think I could own a truck that I didn't trust. Too many late nights driving through the desert and not enough time to be stranded

But I bet next time NGE goes through the desert with that truck, he will have a cooler full of beer, a jug of water, and a chick to keep him from being bored to death waiting for hours on a tow truck
    ^^^

(sorry Brandon and I didn't come see you last week, our vacation FLEW by... I really wanted to come and see your shop/projects, we will be back out in a few months for a longer amount of time...)
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^

(sorry Brandon and I didn't come see you last week, our vacation FLEW by... I really wanted to come and see your shop, we will be back out in a few months for a longer amount of time...)
    No worries. Not much to check out on the new cracker right now. It is getting buffed out and I will have it back on Fri. I did make all the parts and take them to get polished and anodized. Should have it running by the end of next weekend

We need an update Eddie, what's happening with the beast??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    I am biased.

I never travel through the desert without a cooler. Ya never know what can happen.

This is the 1st truck I have ever had mechanical issues with on a trip like this so it does make me feel a little uneasy. I'm going to attempt to have this problem figured out before the next time I drive it out there. And I'm probably going to drive it everyday for a week or so before my next trip out to be sure I trust it through the desert. I'm very thankful I was driving out solo and that it wasn't 100+ degrees out there. I wouldn't want to put someone through that or be stranded in the heat with no A/C.
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 03-18-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    We need an update Eddie, what's happening with the beast??

The plan right now is do some research on the web before I take it to another shop. I'm also looking for a good Ford tech in the area. I plan to have the truck at a shop later this week. I'm kinda busy this week so I can't get to it. I'm glad I have a second car or else I'd be in a real pickle.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    The plan right now is do some research on the web before I take it to another shop. I'm also looking for a good Ford tech in the area. I plan to have the truck at a shop later this week. I'm kinda busy this week so I can't get to it. I'm glad I have a second car or else I'd be in a real pickle.
    Education is the key. But you're not the one in a pickle, Mateo is lol

I have a Duramax I'll sell ya when you give up on fixin the Ferd.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I never travel through the desert without a cooler. Ya never know what can happen.

This is the 1st truck I have ever had mechanical issues with on a trip like this so it does make me feel a little uneasy. I'm going to attempt to have this problem figured out before the next time I drive it out there. And I'm probably going to drive it everyday for a week or so before my next trip out to be sure I trust it through the desert. I'm very thankful I was driving out solo and that it wasn't 100+ degrees out there. I wouldn't want to put someone through that or be stranded in the heat with no A/C.
    ^^^ Good insurance... ^^^ That is what I like to do after something major (or even minor) before I head out for a long drive...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams