Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid kids

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    First trip to Havasu was for Spring Break. Me and a couple of buddies jumped in my truck with a tent, couple bottles of Jack, 30 pack of BL, and nowhere to go. Found Crazy Horse and been boating ever since.
    What year was that out of curiosity?

I can't blame them for being there at all but the chicks do fight better than the guys in that video lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Couldn't have been that long ago, he said 30 pack of BL. Late 90's?
    I remember when a case of beer was a flat. And I'm not that old, I don't think....

1999 or 2000. The following year we had nine guys come out with us after hearing our stories of the first year.

1999 or 2000. The following year we had nine guys come out with us after hearing our stories of the first year.
    When did you start bringing chicks?? Or did you...

Quote Originally Posted by 240Hallett View Post
    You don't bring sand to the beach.........

Good answer

Quote Originally Posted by 240Hallett View Post
    Nice reply!

You don't bring sand to the beach.........
    Even better rebuttal!

First trip to Havasu was for Spring Break. Me and a couple of buddies jumped in my truck with a tent, couple bottles of Jack, 30 pack of BL, and nowhere to go. Found Crazy Horse and been boating ever since.
    That was just like my first trip to Havasu in 1991. Me and a buddy drove down with nowhere to stay and ended up at Crazy Horse (a nice group of Sorority girls invited us to camp in their camp site ).
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Stupid kids

And how many of us (males at least) at that age actually appreciated any thing but a good party...or the poon tang.
    When I was that age (19) I worked 70-80 hours a week and didn't live with my parents. ... Oh and I had a boat. I had an appreciation for things unlike all these kids.

I had never been to Havasu during spring break until now. I figured it was a shit show but was I far off. It's worse than that. We sat in the channel and just watched these stupid kids toss their empty beer cans and trash right into the water. There was seriously a steady flow of cans going down stream that would make any boater sick. It was windy so the channel was really the only place to go or else we would have went up river and away from that mess.

I can't believe SWAT is still in business. Why do parents let their kids go on those trips? Most of the spring breakers looked like they were still in high school.

Was that video from this weekend?
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 03-17-2014 at 01:17 AM.