Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Yeep, all gone, sold them all... Some guy named Joe made me an offer I couldn't refuse...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Yeep, all gone, sold them all... Some guy named Joe made me an offer I couldn't refuse...
    Do you feel naked now??

I'm still working on my comfort level so I can buy a Glock.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Do you feel naked now??
    Na, I'm wearing socks, shorts AND my new HB Tshirt with it's AWESOME artwork. (ty Eli Mae for the speedy shipping from the AWESOME NEW HB online store)

Name:  hb.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  62.9 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Na, I'm wearing socks, shorts AND my new HB Tshirt with it's AWESOME artwork. (ty Eli Mae for the speedy shipping from the AWESOME NEW HB online store)

I see you're in the office today. Don't work too hard

Shirt looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I see you're in the office today. Don't work too hard

Shirt looks great!
    Ya, I moved to the living room office so I could watch Judge Judy with my daughter..........

You're very welcome! So...um...where's that "other" pic?

Sent from my Bat Cave

This is my latest M4 platform build. Chambered in 6.8spc... :0).....

Name:  resize.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  65.4 KB
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Bear View Post
    This is my latest M4 platform build. Chambered in 6.8spc... :0).....

Name:  resize.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  65.4 KB
    List all of the chambers you know of the AR15 platform to be built in. I have .223, 300BLK, 7.62x39 and my buddy also has .243 (using EXTRA light bullets) in his collection. I have also seen 9mm and of course the blow back conversion bolt to shoot .22 LR.

Including your 6.8 that makes seven calibers...

Oh, I forgot, I sold all of mine yesterday at the gun show so I have none... I would love to get one to cycle properly with the conventional direct impingement set up in .17HMR...

Edit: Alexander Arms has a 17HMR upper but I dont know if it is a blowback bolt or if it uses D.I. gas action to cycle.

They also have a .50 Beowulf and 6.5 Grendel... Seems I recall someone making a custom lower to hold a .45ACP magazine so I looked that up and Olympic arms sells a barrel/kit for that...

That makes 11 calibers...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 06-23-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Guns scare me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk