Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Cool keep me posted. I want to shoot the Glock and the S&W side by side again. But that gen4 has me wanting to move to AZ.


    Sent from my Bat Cave
    The gen4 glock is nice. I really like it too.

  2. #22
    I might share a little today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Senior Member She's Mine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    We've gotta go to Bob's training class and shoot that bad boy!


    Sent from my Bat Cave
    What is Bob's training class and is it for individuals that haven't been around guns or maybe aren't familiar with guns?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

  4. #24

    Welcome to the new Hotboat.com gun club

    Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    What is Bob's training class and is it for individuals that haven't been around guns or maybe aren't familiar with guns?
    www.homefrontconsulting.com

    They have a schedule on line and info.


    Sent from my Bat Cave

  5. #25
    Senior Member 314joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida/LOTO
    Posts
    5,199
    I have a few rifles and a 12 gauge shotgun that was my Father, but the other three guns I have are to carry and for home protection, got two S&W, one 357 and 38 special and a Ruger 9MM, I use them all, one under my pillow and the another on my hip, everybody carries in Florida.

    BTW, by looking at the one pic of Eli, don't mess with the Eli that likes guns..............lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2703.jpg  

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I have a few rifles and a 12 gauge shotgun that was my Father, but the other three guns I have are to carry and for home protection, got two S&W, one 357 and 38 special and a Ruger 9MM, I use them all, one under my pillow and the another on my hip, everybody carries in Florida.

    BTW, by looking at the one pic of Eli, don't mess with the Eli that likes guns..............lol
    A year ago I wouldn't have even picked up the gun. I had a great teacher/mentor.


    Sent from my Bat Cave

  7. #27
    Like I said, guns scare me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394659068.483894.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	36038


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Like I said, guns scare me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394659068.483894.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	36038


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you just buy that?


    Sent from my Bat Cave

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Did you just buy that?


    Sent from my Bat Cave
    I've had the 17 for a few years. Bought the P224 last year around DS time

    My Judge is gone

    My M1A isn't with me at the moment

  10. #30
    The M1A looks pretty much like this, stock so far. Need to fix it up a little


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •