Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    C'mon Tis.....give with the details already!!!

OK..fine.....

Bulbous Bow of the Queen Mary 2. Until the Oasis of the Seas, the largest cruise ship in the world. She is not really classified as a cruise ship...she is technically an Ocean Liner....evidenced by her LARGE bow....

Name:  zqm2-1.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  81.4 KBName:  zqm2-2.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  44.2 KBName:  zqm2-3.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  33.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    OK..fine.....

Bulbous Bow of the Queen Mary 2. Until the Oasis of the Seas, the largest cruise ship in the world. She is not really classified as a cruise ship...she is technically an Ocean Liner....evidenced by her LARGE bow....

Name:  zqm2-1.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  81.4 KBName:  zqm2-2.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  44.2 KBName:  zqm2-3.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  33.9 KB
    That's some cool shit right there

Mateo's retarded post notwhithstanding...Paul your close.
    You sure came back here with a chip on your shoulder.........or a bee on your bonet.........or a hobo on your train...........

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    You sure came back here with a chip on your shoulder.........or a bee on your bonet.........or a hobo on your train...........
    TIK attitude. You did a lot of shitty stuff to me in the past. Those memories don't go away. Really shitty. And I don't forget that kind of stuff. Chumpchange.

WESTERNAERO
    TIK attitude. You did a lot of shitty stuff to me in the past. Those memories don't go away. Really shitty. And I don't forget that kind of stuff. Chumpchange.
    Give it a rest, you cry baby turd..........

lol. So you really just came back to be a pain, eh? I laid off of that here on HB, a repreive of your previous idiocracy, never bringing up your bipolorness or other major attributes. If you won't forget the past, then I guess I won't forget your previous douchebaggery as well. Game on. As Phil says.....you lax(lack) the skills.

lol. So you really just came back to be a pain, eh? I laid off of that here on HB, a repreive of your previous idiocracy, never bringing up your bipolorness or other major attributes. If you won't forget the past, then I guess I won't forget your previous douchebaggery as well. Game on. As Phil says.....you lax(lack) the skills.
    That's the difference between you and me right there. No matter how hard you try, your really just a little guy. Don't try to prop yourself up here. But just so you know, I see you. I see what you are. Your no better than the rest.

T, I thought you said you were gone??

Lol sorry, I meant done

And by the way. No I didn't come back on to be a pain. Your the one who always has to post up stupid train stuff on everything I post. leave out of my threads, stay away from me, I'm fine. But stop crapping in my stuff.