Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Sorry, my box is full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Parr for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    We are not having this conversation out on the open..you can PM me.
    Have you tried to text him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I just threw my phone in Puddingstone blurp blurp blurp

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Fuck you.

Unforgiven
    So I'll make my comments before this gets shut down. I brought this thread up to see peoples ideas and opinions..not a bashing thread but a thread about discussions..I never said Jordy was an Angel in fact years ago we had our issues until I got to meet the famed Jordy off the keyboard. It was at Pomona for an NHRA race..we were racing and he came out to hang with the HB crowd that were there to support us..I meet him, got drunk with him, and he turned out to be a good guy....So now comes Grads...like wise he has the keyboard personality that sometimes you want to kill...BUT meet him and his hotwife and you see a different person..yea he can act like a villiage idiot on the boards..but he too is a good guy..alot of people let the Forums become their lives (been there done that) I'm here to have fun, yes I poke at Vic/Hotboat more than most (cause he's a Greenbay fan) but I'm not trying to start shit..I'm here to have some fun and get more involved with fun boating events that come our way!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I just threw my phone in Puddingstone blurp blurp blurp

Shit I made a rhyme

What happened to WMC and Wendi?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    So I'll make my comments before this gets shut down. I brought this thread up to see peoples ideas and opinions..not a bashing thread but a thread about discussions..I never said Jordy was an Angel in fact years ago we had our issues until I got to meet the famed Jordy off the keyboard. It was at Pomona for an NHRA race..we were racing and he came out to hang with the HB crowd that were there to support us..I meet him, got drunk with him, and he turned out to be a good guy....So now comes Grads...like wise he has the keyboard personality that sometimes you want to kill...BUT meet him and his hotwife and you see a different person..yea he can act like a villiage idiot on the boards..but he too is a good guy..alot of people let the Forums become their lives (been there done that) I'm here to have fun, yes I poke at Vic/Hotboat more than most (cause he's a Greenbay fan) but I'm not trying to start shit..I'm here to have some fun and get more involved with fun boating events that come our way!
    Troublemaker.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    troublemaker. :d

ch3no2
    bite me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    What happened to WMC and Wendi?
    They're still around, just not involved anymore. Hopefully they'll continue to post. Good peeps. When they drink, I don't like them much sober lol j/k