Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    He's harmless, jackass to some maybe, well a lot, LOL!
    If I were you I'd relax cuz your opening up that can o worms and the target is right about on your lid in the event he gets back in and nothing personal, ur game lax skills.

Vic, bring him in, tightest leash and if he bombs like u expect give him the ban hammer. The entertainment factor might be worth all the aggravation.

Vic..give him a chance ..like pvhca says..you can always give the ban hammer..

and as game lax skills.....Let the games begin...

The Return Of Jordy....

He's harmless, jackass to some maybe, well a lot, LOL!
    If I were you I'd relax cuz your opening up that can o worms and the target is right about on your lid in the event he gets back in and nothing personal, ur game lax skills.

Vic, bring him in, tightest leash and if he bombs like u expect give him the ban hammer. The entertainment factor might be worth all the aggravation.
    So let me get this straight. You WANT him to come back in, stir up as much shit as he can, run off everyone that is left...(which ain't a lot of people at this point) and do one of two things....

A. Turn this place into xyz
    or
    B. Run off all the advertisers and end up shutting the site down.

Yeah, lets see how far you get with that. As usual, I got my stash for moments such as this.....

Name:  popper.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  60.0 KB
    Last edited by HB Vic; 03-07-2014 at 02:31 PM.

This just goes to show you people are hard to change.

I say no bashing 1,000,000 times and it keeps happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin2
    I'm one post away from shutting this thread down.

I don't know Jordy and I don't care but if this stuff keeps up it will be gone. There will be no leeway on this one.

Please, shut it down. It would be the first time, and maybe the only time, that I agreed with something you did.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking....Paging Hotboat.
    If you guys would view the site with your browser instead of TapaTalk, you would see your errors. You broke a quote tag quite some time ago and it's just following along from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    If you guys would view the site with your browser instead of TapaTalk, you would see your errors. You broke a quote tag quite some time ago and it's just following along from here.
    Weird thing is, I am viewing from PC at the office. Lets see if it works this time.

Yep its good thx

T this is your final warning before you're given a much longer vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sig material right there!

Quote Originally Posted by admin2 View Post
    I'm one post away from shutting this thread down.

I don't know Jordy and I don't care but if this stuff keeps up it will be gone. There will be no leeway on this one.
    From the perspective of a lurker that is "testing the waters" here. There seems to be quite a lot of negative discourse between ownership/mods and the members at large. Lots of banning, talk of banning, shut down threads and misunderstandings of words. I don't know Tishimself or Jordy, but will say this, I found Tis to be a pretty moral and thinking individual on "another site."

Further, if Jordy is as big a problem as it seems, why allow problems back? Higher post count? seems a bit like a suicide pact to me.