Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    GRADS
    I unbanned Jordy when I was a mod here at Hotboat, it turned out to be a mistake so I dropped the ban hammer on him. I had been waiting 10 years for that moment.

Name:  RandyMarshJizz.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  37.9 KB

[QUOTE=WESTERNAERO;98186]
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post

Let me try this again, Brian. Stop saying inner "CIRCLE" or you might feel like a "JERK" when GRADS puts up some late night stuff........ Now read those two quoted words together.
    LMAO I got ya. Its Friday, give me a break hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I had been waiting 10 years for that moment.]
    Wow 10 years? He must have really cut you deep at some point.

Lets get it straight about the difference between GRADS and Jordy. GRADS is for the most part harmless, I enjoy his stuff, the pic up above is a good example. Jordy LIVES to stir up shit on a daily basis with anyone he can find. He is pure poison on any website he gets near, and has no place on this one. You wanna ensure that no one comes into and adds to the site, as Vic and co. have been lamenting about on here for quite a while now......add him back.
    Name:  46677_152303701466156_96032_n.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  28.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    Be careful what you wish for

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    The first rule about ______ is don't talk about _______.
    I kept ____ completely off the radar by not mentioning _ _ _ or __________
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

In light of my recent crucification, I highly doubt he'll be welcome back here anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Lets get it straight about the difference between GRADS and Jordy. GRADS is for the most part harmless, I enjoy his stuff, the pic up above is a good example. Jordy LIVES to stir up shit on a daily basis with anyone he can find. He is pure poison on any website he gets near, and has no place on this one. You wanna ensure that no one comes into and adds to the site, as Vic and co. have been lamenting about on here for quite a while now......add him back.
    IF Jordy were allowed back on this site..I'm sure he would be kept on a tight leash..Just like Grads..I'm sure he's walking a tight rope right now..

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    In light of my recent crucification, I highly doubt he'll be welcome back here anytime soon.

Did I miss something?? oh wait..incoming text....

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    He's harmless, jackass to some maybe, well a lot, LOL!
    If I were you I'd relax cuz your opening up that can o worms and the target is right about on your lid in the event he gets back in and nothing personal, ur game lax skills.

Vic, bring him in, tightest leash and if he bombs like u expect give him the ban hammer. The entertainment factor might be worth all the aggravation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

Very good.

Name:  1157453_633633303323536_1983733018_n.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  31.4 KB