Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    I think it's the "STFU" part you mentioned

I've managed to keep myself off the "Banned Wagon" as well, mainly because of 2 reasons

1. I don't give a fuck

2. I use a lot of these
    How did u know? LOL

I enjoy pushing buttons, I pushed one too hard I guess, it's all good , they aren't pissed and neither am I. We'll break bread again or his head, LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    I think it's the "STFU" part you mentioned

I've managed to keep myself off the "Banned Wagon" as well, mainly because of 2 reasons

1. I don't give a fuck

2. I use a lot of these
    That's kind of my style too. I enjoy all the input, stories, and pics, but take other's opinions and advice on an "as-is" basis, lol.

Naw, none of that stuff matters.

It only matters if someone that can directly affect the re-sale or advertising "value" of a given site is upset.

For instance, I can drive Brown straight to the insane asylum on any given day, force him into repeated phone calls to RD to "make Tommy stop being mean" and RD will ask me to lay off so Brown will quit pestering him.

If I did even a fraction of that to some one who actually mattered, like a sponsor, I'd be beaten and discarded like a renegade razor scooter thug.
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Naw, none of that stuff matters.

It only matters if someone that can directly affect the re-sale or advertising "value" of a given site is upset.

For instance, I can drive Brown straight to the insane asylum on any given day, force him into repeated phone calls to RD to "make Tommy stop being mean" and RD will ask me to lay off so Brown will quit pestering him.

If I did even a fraction of that to some one who actually mattered, like a sponsor, I'd be beaten and discarded like a renegade razor scooter thug.
    That's because its all about the MONEY. SHOW ME THE MONEY! '

Money can, will and does trump all, including integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

Exactly my point, Jenkins!
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

I got banned once for indirectly(okay it was directly) calling a moderator a Douche. The funny part was after the banning, the owner of the site called me up and profusely apologized to me, telling me that I shouldn't have been banned. He asked me if I could just sit out the three days so he didn't piss of his moderator by unbanning me since his moderator works for free. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

Not defending him at all, but that's a lame ass statement. Money to you and money to me must mean two very different things!!

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I got banned once for indirectly(okay it was directly) calling a moderator a Douche. The funny part was after the banning, the owner of the site called me up and profusely apologized to me, telling me that I shouldn't have been banned. He asked me if I could just sit out the three days so he didn't piss of his moderator by unbanning me since his moderator works for free. lol
    If someone referred to you as a DOUCHE and it was well deserved...would said person get a vacation? (since you are a mod)...or would you really looked back at what happened and realized you are a douche and no punishment was deserved?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    If someone referred to you as a DOUCHE and it was well deserved...would said person get a vacation? (since you are a mod)...or would you really looked back at what happened and realized you are a douche and no punishment was deserved?
    No vacation here. It's the internet afterall and I don't have an iron fist ego. My non-internet life is pretty awesome so I don't have to make myself feel superior on the internet to offset my non-internet life.

I've heard of some people getting banned for things they didn't even do on the site. I.e. Posting something on a different website that hurt the feelings of the owner...err...person who took pride in banning us...err...them. At least that was the "excuse".

But, truth is banning me from the other site is like telling me I can't go to Siberia. At the time of the banning, I had no desire to post there and had pretty much stopped. I think it was just a way of saying she doesn't post here bc I banned her vs. She doesn't post here bc she doesn't want to.

Since I'm being candid here, when I first started posting here it was all because of Stainless' encouragement so PM him your grievances.

Sent from my Bat Cave