Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Guess I'll Be a Regular here NOW!!

Apparently it's frowned upon to state opinions and speak the truth on RD's site. Someone over there has had their panties in a wad for quite some time!!

I understand having wadded up panties is very uncomfortable lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    Apparently it's frowned upon to state opinions and speak the truth on RD's site. Someone over there has had their panties in a wad for quite some time!!
    I like your title

I've never had my panties in a wad, but I imagine it's painful.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I like your title

I've never had my panties in a wad, but I imagine it's painful.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You said you didn't wear them? :headscratch

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I go commando...

EDIT: too...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    You said you didn't wear them? :headscratch

CH3NO2
    I didn't "say" any such thing!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Last edited by Eli; 03-06-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    You'll fit in fine here so long as you refrain from stating your opinions, speaking the truth and above all, don't under any circumstances bring up the "Inner Circle"

Sorry Vic, but after the good natured ribbing I took for that the other day I just couldn't help myself

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Get with Stainless, Paul or Eli for the inner circle Clique handshake thingy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Taboma View Post
    You'll fit in fine here so long as you refrain from stating your opinions, speaking the truth and above all, don't under any circumstances bring up the "Inner Circle"

Sorry Vic, but after the good natured ribbing I took for that the other day I just couldn't help myself
    LOL I'm a big boy, I can take it