Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Parker Ski Races this weekend

Who else is going to be around?

Decided to haul the boat up to Parker this weekend. We should roll into town late afternoon. Will probably do some work on the trailer and get the kids setup in running the boat. May have a couple of friends come up also.

The wife and baby are visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Texas so it;s a solo trip for me.

If you see me say hey.

Bimini gone. Wating on the T-top to be delivered toward the end of the month

See yaName:  IMG_6065.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  93.8 KB

Nice motor scooter

We always almost do the ski races, unfortunately not going to make it this year with Puddingstone the same weekend.
    Haven't been to the house in months, hope its still there LOL

Have fun and post up some pics off the docks, those are the best!!

I'm digging your new boat!

Sorry you guys won't be up.

I will get some pictures. Bringing up the Golf cart if my fiends come up. We will swing by and check on your place and have a Fireball shot

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    Sorry you guys won't be up.

I will get some pictures. Bringing up the Golf cart if my fiends come up. We will swing by and check on your place and have a Fireball shot
    Aw man don't rub it in

WMC

Decided to haul the boat up to Parker this weekend. We should roll into town late afternoon. Will probably do some work on the trailer and get the kids setup in running the boat. May have a couple of friends come up also.

The wife and baby are visiting Grandma and Grandpa in Texas so it;s a solo trip for me.

If you see me say hey.

I might make it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Be aware that the boats and skiers will be on the long course up to La Paz for the marathons on Saturday and Sunday both. Saturday morning sprint races will be confined to Bluewater area, not sure what time the first marathon will run.

If you see me say hey.

Very cool! How big is it?

I might have to drag the Whaler to Parker to cruise with you.

Nice!!! Should I bring my fishing poles?

Quote Originally Posted by NORD View Post
    Nice!!! Should I bring my fishing poles?
    Ouch