Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    GRADS

I've got a real life "Hangover" situation

I want to know what you would do?

To give you a little history....We threw my brother in law a bachelor party in Tahoe in the spring of 2006, and it was a good one. We rented a house on the lake and we had boats, booze and babes! We thought it would be a good idea to get a couple disposable cameras to "document" the weekend as no one wanted to take pics on their own cameras and this was right before camera phones got big. Some crazy shit went down that weekend.

When we got home my sister in law got wind that there were strippers/hookers at the party and freaked out. The bachelor party has not been brought up since and is kind of a sore subject. The disposable cameras were not a top priority and were set aside, in fact I thought I had lost them.

Well today I was cleaning out a junk drawer in the house and look what I found. The film from the cameras! I instantly texted my BIL and told him what I found. His response was to destroy the film and not develop it. I asked him if he was curious to see what was on the film.....his response was "fuck you". Nobody really knows what's on there since we were so jacked up.

So would you develop the pics or destroy the film?

Send them to me, I'll develop it and keep them for safe keeping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be at the corner Sav-on having them developed instead of posting about it on HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Develop and then share them..

WESTERNAERO
    Post them on HB

I would gladly sent you a brand spanking new HB hat and T shirt if you send the film to me for processing. No charge of course

Quote Originally Posted by RVR SWPR View Post
    You have major internet integrity riding on this one.If he asks to destroy the film,do it.
    Don't you know Grads by now? If you tell him one thing, he does the opposite.

His BIL should have said develop the film and post pics on the internet, thus assuring Grads would destroy the film and not post any pics

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    I'd be at the corner Sav-on having them developed instead of posting about it on HB
    Agreed!!!

Hurry up and get them developed already Grads

GRADS
    I remember this one girl would put a lollipop in your mouth and then do a cartwheel across the room, land on you and pull it out of your mouth....and not with her hands or mouth.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I remember this one girl would put a lollipop in your mouth and then do a cartwheel across the room, land on you and pull it out of your mouth....and not with her hands or mouth.
    You're going to have to show us the photo proof of that, we don't be believe you.