What's your favorite or most memorable boating trip(s) or boat ride(s)?

I have a few for different reasons.

My first trip to Havasu 2011, I learned to drive a 28 foot ELIminator. First time I ever drove a boat. It was right before DS and I was at the Islander. I spent about 30 minutes on the boat alone idling. I watched the monster boats and their drivers launching and putting their boats on the trailers with such precision, it was a great learning lesson. I learned the right spot to have the boat before taking my final ride toward the launch ramp and was able to get the boat on the trailer my first attempt. I knew there was a crowd watching and I was so nervous about making an ass of myself. It was a day I will never forget. That day, I knew I was hooked.

I've also had a few boat rides I will never forget. Riding in the Terminator doing 130+ for the first time, sitting in the open bow was literally breathtaking. My second most favorite boat ride was in No Limits a beautiful Outer Limits boat that I had my first ocean speed boat trip. It was as much fun as it was surprising to see us take on the huge waves with such ease at 90mph. Going bar hopping in it was a blast too! Driving a 22 ft (I'm not sure exactly how big, but that's about what I recall) Donzi at 70 mph at night on the lake was a blast, it was the first v-haul I drove. Such a huge difference in handling and turning. My first ride in a jet boat, I realized how much of a thrill it is to be going so fast and so close to the water. My first ride on a pontoon, what do you mean I can dance while we drive? That was awesome…I have some great pics from that trip. These are just a few.

What are your favorites?