Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Been out boating so I come and see this kind of shit,,,,HotBoat starts a thread and it goes sideways with a bunch of Jr. High CRAP! Guest I haven't missed a thing,, oh Grads gets a leave, no surprise there!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    I have a picture of a Vector with a TT set up with side exhaust , I'll see if I can find it ...
    Yes please post it

Name:  attachment.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  61.6 KB only pic I have on this computer, you can kind of see the exhaust....

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Out the side? I'm not following.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Instead of exiting thru the transom exit the side behind the tanks looks bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Yes please post it
    I can get detailed pics if you would like, my best friend still owns the boat. It was Fred Inmans of IMCO at one time...

WESTERNAERO
Size:  61.6 KB only pic I have on this computer, you can kind of see the exhaust....
    Thanks. I need to open that on the ipad so I can zoom in.

Name:  IMG_0069.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  97.7 KB
    Here is A still shot, you can see the exhaust tip coming off the turbo housing (Gentry set up I believe) , pretty straight forward design. Find the degree you need to miss the side tanks then kick the tube back straight to exit the side of the boat.

Thanks. I need to open that on the ipad so I can zoom in.

Mitch, I was looking at ''Coin Toss" at the Needles show, did you recently add the pin strip between the Red and White on the Hull ? I don't remember seeing that or the name on the back before. Looks great , really like the name !

WESTERNAERO
    Name:  IMG_0069.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  97.7 KB
    Here is A still shot, you can see the exhaust tip coming off the turbo housing (Gentry set up I believe) , pretty straight forward design. Find the degree you need to miss the side tanks then kick the tube back straight to exit the side of the boat.
    That design will definitely not work. If I built something like that and then told my wife and kid they had to climb over it to get in the boat I'd be in the doghouse for sure.

The official hotboat.com "We get letters" thread

That design will definitely not work. If I built something like that and then told my wife and kid they had to climb over it to get in the boat I'd be in the doghouse for sure.
    To each his own, I guess.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    In my mind, I questioned why HB started this thread, to his credit he is committed to seeing it through and has taken every question. I also think its important to know that some of his family are active members here.

My eyes have been opened to some things as a result of this thread. Per members perception there are problems with the Sandbar, specifically a core group of people including myself, who do most of the posting there. For the sake of the site what can be done within reason to create balance and still be vibrant?
    I for one will slow down posting if that's what's needed. A lot of my posting is for humor and shock value. If I offend some of you, PM me or put me on ignore please. I've never used the ignore feature so I don't really know how it works.
    Let's show our optimistic side, what say you membership?

CH3NO2
    Post Away..I have no problems with your postings...if I don't want to read a certain postings I don't...but then again some shitty postings give me something to read while I'm on the shitter....