Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickled View Post
    Quote me where I stated "hating" anything. And I didn't really defend her as much as detest the manner she OR ANY WOMAN was spoken to.
    Hated was the wrong word, I used it. I apologize . That's how I read it. It lead me to believe you detest "the other site" based on what you read....

Out of respect for HB, I'm going to bow out of this conversation. Its just going to end up being a call out thread for a few members....

For what it is worth, you and GN7 have valid points even though the HEAVY HITTERS here don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RVR SWPR View Post
    You are Trying to respond to every post,think about stepping back some and let the threads run.Also,has Gn7 been thrown out?
    No I wouldn't ban him at this point, he too good at digging

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    even though the HEAVY HITTERS here don't see it.
    I hope to be in that magazine someday. Have two friends that were featured in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You make some wild accusations that don't even make sense. I don't/didn't make anyone do anything. Nor do I know what you're talking about. If I had that type of power, I would use it for good. i.e. make you stop posting here! oh and here you go
    Ok toots you win,I'll go back to my sandbox....

Should rehash the "flower thread" that brought you to the forums. I better be careful before you have me banned again at a good friends forum...

I leave you guys with some boating content

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    No I wouldn't ban him at this point, he too good at digging
    Me ? It's what I do best ! Lol

Me ? It's what I do best ! Lol
    No not you LOL. GN7

the HEAVY HITTERS here don't see it.
    What constitutes a HEAVY HITTER? Overweight?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    What constitutes a HEAVY HITTER? Overweight?
    I resemble that remark

Pickled, you shouldn't defend someone who chastised and bullied a heavy BOATING RELATED poster into forum suicide to take their head at the forum table.

She did the exact thing you hate "the other site" for..
    Who commited forum suicide?

Ok toots you win,I'll go back to my sandbox....

Should rehash the "flower thread" that brought you to the forums. I better be careful before you have me banned again at a good friends forum...

I leave you guys with some boating content

I ran off someone by telling everyone he isn't a U.S. Marine as he claimed he was?

Hammer, he doesn't need you rehashing this shit either. So give it a rest. I think he would agree that it's old news. Get over it! Find something new to gossip about. You're obviously holding on to this one bc nothing else sticks!

I can't get you banned only YOU can get YOURSELF banned. I don't have your keyboard in front of me. If I had the power to get you banned, you would've been gone a long time ago.

I thought the "good friend" was the owner of the "other forum"! My bad you seem to use the term loosely.

Oh and this one is for you toots!

Sent from my Bat Cave