Hybrid View

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Oh Boy, this is going to be good. At least this will be an interesting read since there really isn't too much boating content going on right now. LMAO
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Oh Boy, this is going to be good. At least this will be an interesting read since there really isn't too much boating content going on right now. LMAO
    There is plenty of boating content on the sight it's just not all in the sandbar. There are a ton of great sections on boating, it's separated by boat type as well as boating region, among other categories. You should venture out of the sandbar and check it out.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I dont need anonymity but I do really need to know how to remove a tampon when the string has pulled free !!!!!

maybe you can help me with that HOTBOAT!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    I dont need anonymity but I do really need to know how to remove a tampon when the string has pulled free !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post

Do what I do.....use your teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Daytona View Post
    Do what I do.....use your teeth!
    I would need John Elway teeth for that one!!!! lol

oh and I didnt mean Vic... I meant HOTBOAT as a community for this information.... seems everybody has an opinion on things around here! lol2
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    There is plenty of boating content on the sight it's just not all in the sandbar. There are a ton of great sections on boating, it's separated by boat type as well as boating region, among other categories. You should venture out of the sandbar and check it out.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    This is exactly why I venture out of the Sandbar to find all of the boating content on this site. I will share more of my personal experiences and boating bucket lists to help improve the content.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"