Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Post Away..I have no problems with your postings...if I don't want to read a certain postings I don't...but then again some shitty postings give me something to read while I'm on the shitter....
    Hahaha!! That's awesome!!

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    To each his own, I guess.
    Yeah, okay funny guy. You must be single.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    That design will definitely not work. If I built something like that and then told my wife and kid they had to climb over it to get in the boat I'd be in the doghouse for sure.
    Hey, shouldn't this shit be post down in the engines section?? your cluttering up all the interesting stuff....

Mitch, I was looking at ''Coin Toss" at the Needles show, did you recently add the pin strip between the Red and White on the Hull ? I don't remember seeing that or the name on the back before. Looks great , really like the name !
    Its always been there the grey stripe is gel .Thank you Hammer.....

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Hey, shouldn't this shit be post down in the engines section?? your cluttering up all the interesting stuff....
    Exactly! I've been preaching that shit but nobody listens. So, when in Rome..........

Yeah, okay funny guy. You must be single.
    I am single, and I still think it's a pain in the ass to crawl over that exhaust after taking a swim. Lol

So I kinda agree with you, just hard to be "negative" about a friends boat, hence the "to each his own" comment. I still
    Want to be able to go for rides In it ... Haha

The official hotboat.com "We get letters" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Its always been there the grey stripe is gel .Thank you Hammer.....
    You are Welcome !

One day I will find the a what seems to be rare V-Drive Vector...

WESTERNAERO
    I am single, and I still think it's a pain in the ass to crawl over that exhaust after taking a swim. Lol

So I kinda agree with you, just hard to be "negative" about a friends boat, hence the "to each his own" comment. I still
    Want to be able to go for rides In it ... Haha
    I not negative about anybody's stuff. But I know for a fact that wouldn't fly. All my toys are too loud, too uncomfortable and she's always dealt with it. But one look at that and its do-over time.

I not negative about anybody's stuff. But I know for a fact that wouldn't fly. All my toys are too loud, too uncomfortable and she's always dealt with it. But one look at that and its do-over time.
    Negative was the wrong word to use(my bad). Happy wife, happy life as they say ....