Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Do you have an iPhone? Ask Siri that question. She's got a response.

But to answer your question: A woodchuck could chuck wood all day if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
    If you got that answer from siri, well...... she is wrong. That answer is incorrect.

We get letters, #5:

"With all the members that have signed up over the last year, does it bother you at all that it seems to be the same 5-8 members posting in the sandbar hour after hour, day after day?

And is there any way to change this and get other members posting up?"

Interesting question. The numbers of lurkers on the site daily is actually quite high. Most seem to lurk around (which is fine) but do not post. So it strikes me as odd when I get a question like this. Yes, we have signed up a lot of new members. But for some reason it seems many of them do not post. Unfortunately I cannot answer why. Maybe they're waiting to see if anyone else will post first?

Unfortunately I do not have an answer to your question.

Thank you,
    HB

We get letters, #6:

"Would you ever own an eliminator Daytona and retire the black Sox?"

Another tough question. A few years ago I fell in lust with a bad ass 28 Eliminator Speedster. The paint was perfect, the engine was perfect, and the drive was perfect. And it was for sale.

I asked myself what did this boat have over my boat? Well it actually had a lot. I loved the windscreen, the paint, and the power. But was I willing to dump my current ride to get in to that one? The answer was no. The only reason was it just didn't make sense at the time. I think I've put a grand total of 25hrs on my boat since then for various reasons. Dropping another $50-75K on something I wouldn't use much more than my current boat just didn't make financial sense. Its always nice to say what you have in the garage, but using and showing it is soooo much more fun

Hope that answers your question, thanks for asking.

HB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    We get letters. #2:

"How much are the other moderators paid? What is their compensation package?"

VI try to thank the mods at least 1-2X a day. And on occasion, they get free swag

I hope that answers your question.
    HB
    ^^^^

I hope I don't every SEROIUSLY get asked to be a MOD, the answer isn't no it's HELLLLLLL NOOOOOO!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ^^^^

I hope I don't every SEROIUSLY get asked to be a MOD, the answer isn't no it's HELLLLLLL NOOOOOO!!!
    Don't ever impersonate one either! It's not fun!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Don't ever impersonate one either! It's not fun!!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    worse than my many dog bites??? or a snowball in the nuts???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    worse than my many dog bites??? or a snowball in the nuts???
    It was like having a baseball at 90 mph to the nuts while being bitten by a pack of dogs

Sent from my Bat Cave

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    There is plenty of boating content on the sight it's just not all in the sandbar. There are a ton of great sections on boating, it's separated by boat type as well as boating region, among other categories. You should venture out of the sandbar and check it out.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    This is exactly why I venture out of the Sandbar to find all of the boating content on this site. I will share more of my personal experiences and boating bucket lists to help improve the content.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You guys are killing me lol especially NGE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I've been a big supporter of the site. I've posted boating content, encouraged others to come aboard, participated in events, purchased merchandise and even offered to help out. I think one of my recent my threads was taken the wrong way. There's a sponsor I'm not a fan of. However this is your website not mine. So I'll keep my opinions of sponsors to myself from now on. That is if I'm still welcome to continue to post. Do I agree? I guess that's irrelevant. I'm here to participate in some boating content (I wish there was more. Especially in the tech sections) and shoot the shit about random bullshit as we all do here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do I get dizzy when I look over the edge of a tall building?

CC