Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I ran off someone by telling everyone he isn't a U.S. Marine as he claimed he was?
    Damn I missed that one! What's McRib's take on the fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Who commited forum suicide?
    Chump Change

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Damn I missed that one! What's McRib's take on the fake?
    Please give it a rest...it's history let's leave it there.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Ok back on track...
    Hotboat with so many boat manufacturers out there, what was the selling factor of DCB for you?
    If you were to buy a new boat, would you stick to DCB?

I really don't want to lock up this thread. It really was started with good intentions. Its pretty clear that at least a couple of people feel hotboat.com is a clique. I will agree with them based on the dictionary definition with the exception of the unfriendly part. We beat that up real good, so hopefully that is past us now. If it isn't, and you absolutely feel the need to continue beating it up. Don't do it here

I have a couple more emails I am working on. Will post them as soon as I can.

Thank you.

HB

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Chump Change
    Nah, he just exited gracefully. Then he became too knowledgeable and for fear was silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Ok back on track...
    Hotboat with so many boat manufacturers out there, what was the selling factor of DCB for you?
    If you were to buy a new boat, would you stick to DCB?
    Aw man, I'm afraid to answer your question tonight. I'm an early sleeper and I know for a fact at least one guy will absolutely trash DCB's. So I'd prefer to wait until tomorrow so I can ban him after he does his dirty deed during the day light

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Aw man, I'm afraid to answer your question tonight. I'm an early sleeper and I know for a fact at least one guy will absolutely trash DCB's. So I'd prefer to wait until tomorrow so I can ban him after he does his dirty deed during the day light
    Yeah, tomorrow is much better.....wait so you can put him on a spit and "Flip him over"...........................oops was that my outside voice

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Yeah, tomorrow is much better.....wait so you can put him on a spit and "Flip him over"...........................oops was that my outside voice
    I guess I'm not the only one with multiple "voices"

Sent from my Bat Cave