Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I don't think I'm the "leader" but from the names on the roster I'm guessing you have to polish off a handle of Fireball and still stand in order to be in the clique. You've got this. If that doesn't work I take bribes for the "leader." I'll text you my secret.
    Fireball? Easy money!
    Yes I get to be in woo hoo!

I'm definitely the red one!

Silly girl, you're all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    How about a 36pack and bottle of fireball? 
    Done.....PM sent .......welcome aboard

I know I'm kinda of making light of a legitimate concern, but honestly, there is no clique here. At least not the unfriendly or uninviting type.

We want you to post, really. No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

Silly girl, you're all of them.
    OMG, you're so right! Wait…who told you I am at 7 personalities? Did I drunk text you?

I didn't make the cut. :(
    Paul can you do the hugs thread again tomorrow?

Seriously, at least try posting if you want to make friends, I'm sure you have something in common with others here, if public is not your thing, try the PM method to meet potential friends.

I have crazy thoughts sometimes, here's one;
    I was a member on the original HB but I doubt I ever posted bc I was shy and then it imploded bf I got courage to post. I wanted to post so bad but was afraid to. My image of the Sandbar was exactly the Sandbar up river in the Gorge, 500 boats, a thousand people drinking and partying. I drove by it several times bf I got courage to stop and have a beer, man, I'm glad I did so now.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Vic, you do realize you're making my point here.
    I think you are smart enough to know I could give a rat fuck about the trashing. '
    But do the others just reading. Are they ready and willing to post and get trashed by you and your core group?

I have no idea, and don't give a fuck. Its not my site, and I was not the one that asked the question why. You are. You are the one that said he had no clue. No shit Vic. You think you might be clueless? Who knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post

Seriously, at least try posting if you want to make friends, I'm sure you have something in common with others here, if public is not your thing, try the PM method to meet potential friends.

I was a member on the original HB but I doubt I ever posted bc I was shy and then it imploded bf I got courage to post. I wanted to post so bad but was afraid to. My image of the Sandbar was exactly the Sandbar up river in the Gorge, 500 boats, a thousand people drinking and partying. I drove by it several times bf I got courage to stop and have a beer, man, I'm glad I did so now.

CH3NO2
    I thought you are the blue one? blue blush stainless right?

I think you are smart enough to know I could give a rat fuck about the trashing. '
    But do the others just reading. Are they ready and willing to post and get trashed by you and your core group?

I have no idea, and don't give a fuck. Its not my site, and I was not the one that asked the question why. You are. You are the one that said he had no clue. No shit Vic. You think you might be clueless? Who knew.
    Get trashed by me and the core group for posting? Bob you hitting the pipe again today?

Here I thought I was an outsider, considering most of the people who are members here have known each other (on boating forums) since the original Hotboat.com and I've only been on the boards a little over a year. At least I am among good company in the alleged "inner circle" or "clique". Anyone who knows me, knows I am as friendly as they come and won't exclude people, unless you've been an ass to me.

If my posts annoy you, this may help…

Go to my profile, you can do so by clicking on the avatar on the left --> below my profile picture click on "add to ignore list" then click "yes" there problem solved.

FYI: Stainless is in the circle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post

CH3NO2
    Please see above.

Who's trashing whom? I just read through at least 5 posts trashing me for being friendly and inquisitive. I think I make way more people comfortable to post and am welcoming. If you read my posts you KNOW I won't trash you and I will welcome you. Frankly, that's why people who see me at random places feel free to come up to me in person. Can't possibly be because they want to get trashed in person.