Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    What? grads is on timeout? Imagine that.

As for burgers, I don't remember the name of the place, but it was in The Rio in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    What? grads is on timeout? Imagine that.

As for burgers, I don't remember the name of the place, but it was in The Rio in Vegas.
    McDonalds at the Food court

Just got back from Slaters 50/50. Delicious. Was gonna go shooting afterwards so I didn't drink. Then the range was closed. Mad!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I was speaking in forum generalities. I'm still here because I enjoy the dialogue and find it enjoyable and entertaining. I have not even logged on to my account in two other boat sites for the reasons I've stated. I'm aware that I am an acceptable loss in any forum and, as a result, I behave myself accordingly.

Truth be told, I was told the old Hotboat was a trainwreck and when this site came on line I registered in an effort to help this site become what it could be - an excellent resource and outlet for avid boaters. To date, it has continued to grow into just that and I appreciate my membership here.

As for the other two boating sites, one has a crotchety old hemorrhoid moderator that has personally decided to pick and choose who he likes and what he wants people to say while the other sandbox is so full of crap it has become completely "Brown" and it's beyond the point of finding any sand in there. Not worth cleaning out any more.
    Doc, why the red text? I personally find it offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by struv View Post
    Doc, why the red text? I personally find it offensive.
    It's more of a signature than anything. I've been on several forums since the advent of the Internet and have always chosen to type in red. All my e-mails, business and personal are in red as well. Sorry for the offense. None is intended, nor ever has been. My daughter lives next to you in Rancho Cucamonga where we visit regularly and I'd gladly meet up with you some time if you want to ball me out in person.

We'll catch a burger? Yeah! That's the ticket!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by JBS View Post
    McDonalds at the Food court
    Hell, could have been.... Now that I think about it, it may have not even been in Vegas, they were telling me we were there though.

Well, I'm at it again, portobello mushrooms with Worcestershire tonight, yum yum!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2