• 0 0%
  • 2 6.45%
  • 10 32.26%
  • 2 6.45%
  • 12 38.71%
  • 5 16.13%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    The pic of the miller in the voting area sure doesn't look like a miller, or a jet.
    That's because its a 1980 Sanger. Thanks for catching that. Vote for the picture, we'll get the description fixed asap.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    That's because its a 1980 Sanger. Thanks for catching that. Vote for the picture, we'll get the description fixed asap.
    Then you still need to add the Miller..

Quote Originally Posted by Lake,an View Post
    Biesmeyer k Boat,Paint by Billy B,Rigged by Dave Rakin,468 chevy gas motor,871 Moonyham blower,Enderle injection,air assist down pedal ,Casale v drive,dolly trailer.
    Lake what year is your boat??

this is a customers boat sorry wished it was mine.lord do i Name:  1395825_577515315648002_1598851234_n.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  77.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dirty chuck View Post
    this is a customers boat sorry wished it was mine.lord do i
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com Unfortunately the boat must belong to you and the entries have closed now for March. Nice boat though, thanks for posting.

o thats cool but thanks for letting me submit or try to. love these boats !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty chuck View Post
    o thats cool but thanks for letting me submit or try to. love these boats !!!
    Please feel free to post more of your work!

6 votes? Come on people. At least 200 of you log in here daily. This isn't for hotboat.com, its for the people who put their rides up for vote. Show them a little love please and vote.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    6 votes? Come on people. At least 200 of you log in here daily. This isn't for hotboat.com, its for the people who put their rides up for vote. Show them a little love please and vote.
    Still waiting for you to put the Miller up there so the votes will be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Still waiting for you to put the Miller up there so the votes will be fair.
    Oh shit.