Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget

Don't Forget

To turn off your sprinklers if you live in Southern CA...so our northern CA friends have a place to boat this summer

A Friendly Reminder From Your Local Watering Hole Sponsor

Sent from my Bat Cave

We can only have ours on Tuesday's, Thursday and Saturday and only from 12:00am to 5:00am in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    We can only have ours on Tuesday's, Thursday and Saturday and only from 12:00am to 5:00am in the morning
    That's actually a great idea.

I love it when I see sprinklers running and watering the concrete.

Sent from my Bat Cave

I turned mine off when I got home on Monday in anticipation of rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's actually a great idea.

I love it when I see sprinklers running and watering the concrete.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Cool timer works great turning them on and off at night, my big butt ain't getting up at that hour.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Cool timer works great turning them on and off at night, my big butt ain't getting up at that hour.
    I guess I assumed everyone has a timer

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    My neighbor waters daily rain or shine what a waste of water and money! Ours are off already.

GRADS
    We'll see if we have a place to boat....actually let me explain. We are kind of spoiled. When I say have a place to boat I mean I hope Folsom Lake has water. Folsom is less than 10 minutes from my house and we usually do 90% of our boating there because I know I can be in Pastie Cove and in 30 minutes I can pull up anchor and be in my backyard sitting by the pool....that is always full btw.
    But god forbid Folsom isn't full we always have other places to boat. The River always has water and it is about 20 minutes from the house, same with the delta which is about 45-1 hour away. If we want to get crazy and drive for more than an hour there is Lake Tahoe and the Golden Gate Bridge which are about an hour and 45 minutes away. So don't feel too bad for us.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    We'll see if we have a place to boat....actually let me explain. We are kind of spoiled. When I say have a place to boat I mean I hope Folsom Lake has water. Folsom is less than 10 minutes from my house and we usually do 90% of our boating there because I know I can be in Pastie Cove and in 30 minutes I can pull up anchor and be in my backyard sitting by the pool....that is always full btw.
    But god forbid Folsom isn't full we always have other places to boat. The River always has water and it is about 20 minutes from the house, same with the delta which is about 45-1 hour away. If we want to get crazy and drive for more than an hour there is Lake Tahoe and the Golden Gate Bridge which are about an hour and 45 minutes away. So don't feel too bad for us.
    In that case I'm going to back to showering as long as I want! And without guilt!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    That's if you have a boat............... or are allowed to bitch on someone else's.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: