Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm a broken record, but don't stuff them full, no empties, no bottle caps, and one that rarely gets mentioned is sharp ice(rare in Havasu bc it's melting in the ice display ).

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    That has to be my problem. 1 time I stuck an empty in there and it started leaking bad the next day. Completely fine before the empty was put in.

At this years LA show they told me that it was $15 to replace the liner and they would give out a loaner cooler while mine was being reworked.
    Thats what happened to me. I was at the jacuzzi in Mammoth and put empties in my new cooler and it started leaking right away. Took it back and got a brand new one. Been using this type cooler for over 20 years with maybe 1 other leaking cooler.

I hate abusing my stuff. I have to say its been a difficult task for the past couple months... I was a lucky recipient of a test model with the new liner material, I have done things to it that I would never do to my coolers... No review needed other than I have not experienced and problems with it.

I've got 4 AO's, two leaked and I determined it was from the caps on beer bottles. Sent them to AO and they replaced the liners FREE, I paid shipping. Great Customer Service and IMO they warrantied something they didn't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    I've got 4 AO's, two leaked and I determined it was from the caps on beer bottles. Sent them to AO and they replaced the liners FREE, I paid shipping. Great Customer Service and IMO they warrantied something they didn't need to.
    We put caps and empties in ours all the time, not good I know. But better there than in the boat

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    We put caps and empties in ours all the time, not good I know. But better there than in the boat
    True True!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    That has to be my problem. 1 time I stuck an empty in there and it started leaking bad the next day. Completely fine before the empty was put in.

At this years LA show they told me that it was $15 to replace the liner and they would give out a loaner cooler while mine was being reworked.
    Loaner cooler? Shit that would be nice. lol.

If you mail it to them with a check for 8 bucks, they'll replace the liner and mail it back. If you bought it within a year (they use the honor system) no check is needed, but you're still out the shipping.

I have two carbon 24 packs and they are great! Like its been said, they don't blow open, less likely to cause damage to things and don't take up near the space when empty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 4 AO Coolers. I think I got my 1st one back in 03. That's the one that leaked and Brian fixed it no questions asked. Now for putting glass bottles and caps in a soft sided cooler .... that's just asking for a leak and I don't think AO should fix that damage for free. Besides glass and boating don't mix.
    Last edited by Patyacht; 03-01-2014 at 10:05 PM.
    Pat
    F-29 DCB

Quote Originally Posted by Boschma View Post
    I have two carbon 24 packs and they are great! Like its been said, they don't blow open, less likely to cause damage to things and don't take up near the space when empty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the Carbon Fiber, plus they are easy to keep clean.
    You making the family vaca to Parker this year?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2