Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Style AO Cooler?

Has anyone tried one of these? Im thinking about ordering one.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393398478.012386.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  63.9 KB

We have a couple of those in stock but havnt tried them yet, but they do fit nice under the seats

my friend has one. pretty cool, holds a 30 brick and u dont hav to dig for beers

GRADS
    Can someone school me on what is so great about these coolers? I've never seen one before but I hear everyone rave about them.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Can someone school me on what is so great about these coolers? I've never seen one before but I hear everyone rave about them.
    They don't slide around in your boat, lid doesn't open going a 100 mph, less like to scuff gel if they touch it, and mostly...all the cool kids have them.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    In my v-drive, I don't have carpeted floors. The nice soft exterior doesn't scratch my gel coated floors and doesn't hurt when I hit a wave and the cooler launches up on someone's foot

Quote Originally Posted by white tortilla View Post
    my friend has one. pretty cool, holds a 30 brick and u dont hav to dig for beers
    Yea that's what I thought. They look pretty cool. All 3 of mine leak and have been problematic since I got them. So I cut holes in the liner and sent them back for credit towards new ones. I'm going to baby the shit out of these coolers. It sucks when they leak because they stain the crap out of the sides of the cooler. If these damn things leak again I'm taking my boat into an upholstery shop and having two Igloo coolers mounted into the floor under the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Yea that's what I thought. They look pretty cool. All 3 of mine leak and have been problematic since I got them. So I cut holes in the liner and sent them back for credit towards new ones. I'm going to baby the shit out of these coolers. It sucks when they leak because they stain the crap out of the sides of the cooler. If these damn things leak again I'm taking my boat into an upholstery shop and having two Igloo coolers mounted into the floor under the bow.
    I've owned more AO coolers than you can imagine, but not because they leaked, because they keep getting borrowed and not returned. I had one of the several that we've owned (maybe more than a dozen), maybe leak. That cooler was taken back to AO and they fixed it for free. We have a couple that we treat with kit gloves, but not for fear of damaging them. I don't want them to get the boat dirty so I keep them clean. The others get tossed around like a dishrag. Personally I will not own any other soft cooler, AO has been stand up and their coolers are outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I've owned more AO coolers than you can imagine, but not because they leaked, because they keep getting borrowed and not returned. I had one of the several that we've owned (maybe more than a dozen), maybe leak. That cooler was taken back to AO and they fixed it for free. We have a couple that we treat with kit gloves, but not for fear of damaging them. I don't want them to get the boat dirty so I keep them clean. The others get tossed around like a dishrag. Personally I will not own any other soft cooler, AO has been stand up and their coolers are outstanding.
    I don't know if it's just my luck or what? I take care of them, don't over stuff them, don't put empties in them or anything thing else known to cause leaking. I get so pissed off when they leak because the carpet under my bow will be soaked. I bought one of my coolers last year and had it 2 weekends and it leaked. This one I'm sending back for repair because I had it embroidered, but it sucks because the sides look like shit (stained) from the water leaking out. The other two are 4 and 6 years old so I'm just going to start new. I noticed that they changed the liner material in them too.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I don't know if it's just my luck or what? I take care of them, don't over stuff them, don't put empties in them or anything thing else known to cause leaking. I get so pissed off when they leak because the carpet under my bow will be soaked. I bought one of my coolers last year and had it 2 weekends and it leaked. This one I'm sending back for repair because I had it embroidered, but it sucks because the sides look like shit (stained) from the water leaking out. The other two are 4 and 6 years old so I'm just going to start new. I noticed that they changed the liner material in them too.
    That has to be my problem. 1 time I stuck an empty in there and it started leaking bad the next day. Completely fine before the empty was put in.

At this years LA show they told me that it was $15 to replace the liner and they would give out a loaner cooler while mine was being reworked.