Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Websites, screen names.

What is with multiple screen names?

I don't get that. My name is thatguy, and various forms of thatguy on all the fun sites.
    Boating, car sites etc.

I DO have other names, but those sites are not fun social sites.

If getting banned, repeatedly, from fun sites is a trend, it may be an indicator that a more "serious" site would suit that individual? At least for venting purposes?

Instead of being incited and enraged, and inciting and angering friends and fellow boaters, hit the "sub net" and fuck with a Taliban warlord, or something of that nature?

That's what I do!!
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

LOL. If you're referring to admin4, It was a joke on me. Which is fine, on occasion. But I do agree with you on multiple screen names, unless you have multiple personalities then multiple screen names would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    LOL. If you're referring to admin4, It was a joke on me. Which is fine, on occasion. But I do agree with you on multiple screen names, unless you have multiple personalities then multiple screen names would be appreciated
    Don't do that........certain members who are "Bat Shit Crazy" would need too many to even keep track.......I vote for one screen name everywhere......but that's just me

Wendi
    Why hide behind a screen name anyway. Why not use your real name like me? It's easy and everyone remembers who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Why hide behind a screen name anyway. Why not use your real name like me? It's easy and everyone remembers who you are.
    LOL Ok T

Yeah.......I agree with that wholeheartedly

GRADS
    Who does that kind of stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'll get started on my 5 other names 😁

Sent from my Bat Cave

We'd have 2000 members named Dave lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

WMC
    Who's River911 or the one before that or the one before that. I've lost count now.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk