Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by bb88 View Post
    Attachment 34991

Fifty Shades of Grey? Really? Where did this thread go wrong?
    It's winter..

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    No he doesn't. He is his own person and so am I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Apologies Mrs D

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Well, the first speed pass I was soft on the throttle and eased into her. At 84mph I started to get my familiar "happy hop" but this time the hop was more dramatic and lasted until 95mph when I backed out of her. We were also running on sheet glass. So the next run when I got to 80mph I didn't ease into her, I powered on the sticks and she came alive! She accelerated like a bat out of hell. Ran a little less trim up to 80 then more trim as she accelerated thru. It was a rush but also a very smooth ride.

So what I would say is this, the SCX exaggerates every handling characteristic your boat currently has with the SC drive.
    That great it's working out for you..we never had issues with happy hop cause I would just power thru to 100.. I would ease up to 70 then hit it from there..damm thing shot like a rocket..handled great..so hopefully it will still be the same with the SCX...

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Apologies Mrs D

CH3NO2
    No worries. I just don't want him getting credit for my posts, especially when they are funny

No worries. I just don't want him getting credit for my posts, especially when they are funny

Yes, that's why I made the comment in the first place...it was so funny and timely!
    Even the OP laughed.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by RVR SWPR View Post
    Thanks,Awesome boat.
    No problem. I am glad I will be able to get out on the water this year. That way I will be able to post pics and boating content.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    I use the term "good" loosely, but She's Mine has EL James down

This is awesome! I have the women thinking of sex and I wasn't even trying. Could you imagine if I put a little effort into it? Lmao...
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"