Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    admin2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It's "you're"
    Technically it's (it is) "You are" which is expressed as You're with the apostrophe designating the elimination of the "A".......just to be completely correct, not to mention that this is the easiest way to remember which word (your vs. you're) in a sentence.

Unless of course you are referring to days past or days of yore ...............let's keep it straight folks

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by admin2 View Post
    Technically it's (it is) "You are" which is expressed as You're with the apostrophe designating the elimination of the "A".......just to be completely correct, not to mention that this is the easiest way to remember which word (your vs. you're) in a sentence.

Unless of course you are referring to days past or days of yore ...............let's keep it straight folks
    First we have Mr Spellchecker HOTBOAT, now we have "proper english use" Admin2...do you even own a boat or some college kid working a side job for Vic?

admin2
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    First we have Mr Spellchecker HOTBOAT, now we have "proper english use" Admin2...do you even own a boat or some college kid working a side job for Vic?
    Spell Checker is 2 words............and yes I DO have a boat.....and BTW it's NOT a Jet Bote

Unforgiven

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by admin2 View Post
    Spell Checker is 2 words............and yes I DO have a boat.....and BTW it's NOT a Jet Bote
    That's where you are incorrect...I gave him a name of Mr SpellChecker..not referring to him as a Spell Checker..and your paddleboat is not considered a BOTE.....

admin2
    That's where you are incorrect...I gave him a name of Mr SpellChecker..not referring to him as a Spell Checker..and your paddleboat is not considered a BOTE.....
    Oh sure......make stuff up to try and trick me......now I know what I'm dealing with.......BTW based on your logic it should be Mr. Spellchecker then not Mr. SpellChecker....unless of course you have (you've) trademarked the alternate spelling

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Glad your happy with it!So what was the weird things it did to your boat handling wise?
    Well, the first speed pass I was soft on the throttle and eased into her. At 84mph I started to get my familiar "happy hop" but this time the hop was more dramatic and lasted until 95mph when I backed out of her. We were also running on sheet glass. So the next run when I got to 80mph I didn't ease into her, I powered on the sticks and she came alive! She accelerated like a bat out of hell. Ran a little less trim up to 80 then more trim as she accelerated thru. It was a rush but also a very smooth ride.

So what I would say is this, the SCX exaggerates every handling characteristic your boat currently has with the SC drive.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Well, the first speed pass I was soft on the throttle and eased into her. At 84mph I started to get my familiar "happy hop" but this time the hop was more dramatic and lasted until 95mph when I backed out of her. We were also running on sheet glass. So the next run when I got to 80mph I didn't ease into her, I powered on the sticks and she came alive! She accelerated like a bat out of hell. Ran a little less trim up to 80 then more trim as she accelerated thru. It was a rush but also a very smooth ride.

So what I would say is this, the SCX exaggerates every handling characteristic your boat currently has with the SC drive.
    What the heck is this? An excerpt out of Fifty Shades of Grey?
    Last edited by mrs.daytona; 02-26-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    What the heck is this? An excerpt out of Fifty Shades of Grey?
    LOL, that is hilarious...
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

How's the weather holding up? I'm headed out Friday and hoping it doesn't rain.

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    LOL, that is hilarious...
    I think Grads uses Mrs D's screename for shock value sometimes, no matter, that was hilarious!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2