Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bad ass pictures!!!!

Best coverage thus far.

Thanks for getting all the pictures up quickly!!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Another great event! Billy B, along with Tina McGee of the Needles chamber of commerce and staff did an amazing job for the 6th annual Hotboat and Custom car show. We saw many hotboat members there. It was great to see 4 of our Hotboat of the month winners there showing off their badass boats. Presented Joe Alcorn our December hotboat of the month winner his cooler! Met an out of town member Bruce aka 2manymistangs what a great dude. I'd like to thank Jeff Murray for the ride in the toter for the boat parade. PTC, hammer, rogerthat99, wmc and me were riding in style with Bobs badass outerlimits in tow!! After the boat parade we all ended up at the street party where everyone gathered for a huge party! Continued the party back at the campsite where everyone trailer hoped. I think we had 20 people in the motor home at one time. Fun times for sure great seeing everyone. Can't wait to do it again next year. Will post up pics when we get home.
    I had a fantastic time partying with everyone... The quality of boats/cars is just what everyone has been telling me for years... As awesome as the photos are, the pics DONT do them justice... Plan ahead and come on out next year, stay late and party, and give yourself a few days to recover before going back to work... Wendy/WMC/Vic/PTC/Rodgerthat/Candice&Chris/Papal/JohnnyIdaho/Hammer, and many others great to meet yall... It was a good time with the old crew as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by Chick View Post
    Great time in Needles.... nice seeing everyone and what a pleasure meeting lots of new people, I never knew the Hot Boat motorhome could turn into Club HB. We saw lots of great dance moves last night.
    next stop Parker !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Name:  DSCN1051small.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  54.2 KB

The music, to set the stage:

Name:  DSCN1054 50 percent reduction.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  57.3 KB

Name:  DSCN1052 50 percent reduction.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  59.0 KB

Name:  pixie crop.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  52.8 KB

Name:  DSCN1077 small johnny idaho.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  48.9 KB
    ^^^ Johnny Idaho has the ABSOLUTE most funny boating story I have EVER heard, but have 6 beers and 6 smokes ready for him bcuz it is a long one and will have you laying on the ground laughing...

Name:  DSCN1036 50 percent reduction.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  63.6 KB
    ^^^ Hud hitting a jar of Apple Pie home brew... WMC liked the applie pie and the white lightning I think...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-24-2014 at 03:04 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Man we were rocking the shit out of the hotboat Moho! I think we could have squeezed a few more in there if Vic had cleaned the place LOL!

Hey Bruce, it was great to see you. Glad you made it to Needles. Don't get pulled over by any CHP's next time. Must be the company you keep You should try for Burley next. I think you would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Man we were rocking the shit out of the hotboat Moho! I think we could have squeezed a few more in there if Vic had cleaned the place LOL!
    Now thats a FACT JACK!!!! ..... lots of fun with all you HB folks.... even Renea was dancing!!!! Great to see all you guys again this year!

Big ole thumbs up to OUTLAW RACING - What a CLASS ACT and OPERATION..... Thank You Jeff!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Wendi

Needles 2014 Hot Boat and Car Show - pics here

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Now thats a FACT JACK!!!! ..... lots of fun with all you HB folks.... even Renea was dancing!!!! Great to see all you guys again this year!

Big ole thumbs up to OUTLAW RACING - What a CLASS ACT and OPERATION..... Thank You Jeff!
    Renee is a dancing queen once she gets going. She's like the energizer bunny she never stops

Name:  Terry Tweak.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  24.1 KB

We had a great time hanging out with everyone, I'm still feeling the hangover from Sat. night. Cand took this bitchen pic, thought I would share

Had a great time. Chris is was fun camping next door to you guys. Hopefully see you all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolKovers View Post
    Bad ass pictures!!!!

Best coverage thus far.

Thanks for getting all the pictures up quickly!!!
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com!! Thank you, we try harder

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Hey Bruce, it was great to see you. Glad you made it to Needles. Don't get pulled over by any CHP's next time. Must be the company you keep You should try for Burley next. I think you would love it.
    It was toooo funny and yes I was a tad nervous, as always it was great to see you/Chris/FireCracker...

Like I said... Devito & Schwarzenegger, you got all the good ones (including good looks)...

Name:  twins.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  26.4 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams