Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Well first of all, the guy does have a nice boat, and its been for sale for along time now, I know you look at the time at the ads too! But it's an older boat, and although the colors are nice and simple, I've seen a hundred other Elim's with that exact gel scheme. I feel like if you truly loved that boat, that you would've bought it a month ago. I know you're really looking for a 27 standard deck ( I love that model also) and there just really isn't anything out there right now. The one at Eliminator comes to mind, but its like 92k? That's alot of coin and it has wild colors. I'm not huge on the tandem trailer either, I think 3-axles is the way to go on the Daytona's, for style. ICCs are also more difficult to see through. Personally, I think maybe you're getting a little jumpy with summer coming fast, but I'd hate to see you settle for something you don't really want? Idk GRADS, its a nice looking 26, but I'm sure if you give it more time, more 26/27s will start being listed. There's always that beautiful 28 ICC, 496HOs boat, in Havasu Springs for 99k? Turnkey, 100mph boat, and the graphics are nicer and look bitchin... Just my .02.

Btw, I'm always looking at boats on the web, so If I see anything new listed, I'll post it up for you..
    Dang PR388, You are dead on with everything you said. It's like you read my mind.

GRADS, I thought they sold this boat months ago? Apparently not, but didn't you sit in this boat when you were at Elim? What was the problem? It looks very clean in the pics, and it has a blue motor... standard deck etc... You don't like the yellow? I think its nicer than the 26ICC you asked about?

http://eliminatorboat.com/used-boats/2004-27-daytona
    Nice boat.....too bad is so FUGLY!!!!!

GRADS
    GRADS, I thought they sold this boat months ago? Apparently not, but didn't you sit in this boat when you were at Elim? What was the problem? It looks very clean in the pics, and it has a blue motor... standard deck etc... You don't like the yellow? I think its nicer than the 26ICC you asked about?

http://eliminatorboat.com/used-boats/2004-27-daytona
    I thought it had sold as well. The boat was cool but it was kind of beat up for what they were asking.
    Have you seen this 27 GRADS? Looks pretty bad ass to me!!

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...Daytona-610347

Attachment 37055
    No I hadn't seen it and quite frankly I got kind of excited until I saw it was an open bow....that's a deal breaker.

Have you seen this 27 GRADS? Looks pretty bad ass to me!!

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...Daytona-610347

Attachment 37055
    I like that one, but he diesnt want an open bow. I think the closes bow is non-negotiable for Grads.

Sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Where's that all white Eliminator, it'll stay classic forever...........don't I know.

Im thinking Grads is just going to have to buy a new boat. Doesn't seem to happy with the pre-owned ones and he will be able to get everything he wants.

Buy A Boat & I'll Buy You A Beer!!!

It seems to me that price is the deal breaker in your hunt so far. I'm not sure what your budget is but I've seen some nice boats posted here for you. So here is another boat to gaze your eyes upon. I'm not sure it will meet your criteria but here you go... Note: some of the pictures are of crappy quality...

http://mohave.craigslist.org/boa/4407054640.html

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    It seems to me that price is the deal breaker in your hunt so far.
    You are somewhat correct. There have been a lot of nice single engine boats posted in the 80-90K range but quite honestly for that kind of money I would rather have a twin engine boat. The other problem is the motors or gelcoats.

I made an offer on a boat today but it probably won't happen.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRKID View Post
    Just sent him a text may have to let you know in the AM. I only have these pics on my laptop:
    Attachment 34040
    Attachment 34041
    RVRKID get a hold of me when you get a chance. This boat is really growing on me and I would like some more info on it. Where is it located?