Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    This boat is really growing on me. I'm guessing the top speed is around 80? My only question is why does it have an HP500, wasn't the 525 out by then? Maybe you could PM me his number and I could ask him. I also would like to see more pics.
    What yr

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

WMC
    it's a 2005
    I know a few people that pulled their 496ho out and put in the 500hp it was cheaper then 525 more bang for the buck. 500 is a good motor

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    GRADS:

That 2005 is a nice boat! I realize it's not exactly what you're looking for as far as colors etc... But it's a standard deck, which is a difficult boat to find used. The only way you'll be completely happy is to buy new, with would be well north of 150K for a 27. But for 63k with a blue motor that's a good deal and you can add some of your own upgrades if you want. Instead if spending 14k for that car, use that money and take the boat to Dustin and install a 3.3L whipple and upgrade the drive. Who knows when another 27 will pop up at that price. You could be waiting years for the right boat. Think about that 27 at Eliminator that you sat in?? That boat is about the same year and it's advertised for 90+k? Wow you're talking almost 30k difference in price. I believe RVRKID when he says it's super clean.. There's only so many questions and pics you can ask and look at. If you feel like you want to buy it then drive down to Havasu next week, lake test the boat and make the guy an offer.... I saw an OBO, so that's a good starting point... But if I lived that far away I would only go look if I had the intention of buying it. That's a very long drive for something that's "growing on you."...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well Written!!! The used boat buying window is schrinking as the prices will start to move upward...

This boat is really growing on me. I'm guessing the top speed is around 80? My only question is why does it have an HP500, wasn't the 525 out by then? Maybe you could PM me his number and I could ask him. I also would like to see more pics.
    Just PM'd you his number.

I would luv to have a fishing/party boat, if there is such a thing.

Sent from the belly of the beast

WMC
    Wow. Sometimes I think you can seriously read my mind. This is exactly what I was thinking although Mrs. Daytona seems to be on the fence about it.
    Did you call?

Wow. Sometimes I think you can seriously read my mind. This is exactly what I was thinking although Mrs. Daytona seems to be on the fence about it.
    I need to see the boat in person.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    I need to see the boat in person.
    I like that you said "I" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I like that you said "I" lol

Poor Greg. He tries to be the baller but can't help giving his secret away.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Poor Greg. He tries to be the baller but can't help giving his secret away.
    Lol