Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    See you in 2 days.
    LOL if you're lucky! Might not make it afterall. Babysitter issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    LOL if you're lucky! Might not make it afterall. Babysitter issues.
    Bring them by here Wendi....I'll put them to work on the train helping my conductors take tickets and help passengers...

Everyone else whines and bitches in this place, why not me?
    Cause you do it more than anyone else and it's getting old? Jus sayin....

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Cause you do it more than anyone else and it's getting old? Jus sayin....
    Oh really? What exactly do I bitch about.

Oh really? What exactly do I bitch about.
    Well, you could get off GRADS' back and give him a break ...and that's just for starters....

WESTERNAERO
    Well, you could get off GRADS' back and give him a break ...and that's just for starters....
    Dude, you're an idiot. Everything I say on here to Greg is a joke. If he had a problem with it he'd be texting me. So why don't you STFU.

Dude, you're an idiot. Everything I say on here to Greg is a joke. If he had a problem with it he'd be texting me. So why don't you STFU.
    Well, if it is, fine. But it doesn't always come off that way. If I got it wrong, I apologize....

Wendi
    Woah! Tish needs to take a chill pill. You've been on fire the last few days. All is good. I'm sure if grads thought Weaternboy was serious he's big enough to fight his own battles. Unless he hired you as his bodyguard LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Woah! Tish needs to take a chill pill. You've been on fire the last few days. All is good. I'm sure if grads thought Weaternboy was serious he's big enough to fight his own battles. Unless he hired you as his bodyguard LOL!!
    I'm gonna take a break from this place for a while. It's getting to the point that I feel like it's starting to feel like the other site. Between that and the new admin2 thing....which I don't understand the need for all the secrecy...I just feel like I want to get away for a bit.....

Wendi
    I'm gonna take a break from this place for a while. It's getting to the point that I feel like it's starting to feel like the other site. Between that and the new admin2 thing....which I don't understand the need for all the secrecy...I just feel like I want to get away for a bit.....
    Honestly I don't think it's the site. You take stuff too serious and this is a forum where everyone hides behind their screen name (except me of course).. Who cares who admin2 is. But if you really need to know ask grads he knows who it is. No one is out to get you Tish seriously it's all in fun. Text me if you need anything! Wendi