Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Honestly I don't think it's the site. You take stuff too serious and this is a forum where everyone hides behind their screen name (except me of course).. Who cares who admin2 is. But if you really need to know ask grads he knows who it is. No one is out to get you Tish seriously it's all in fun. Text me if you need anything! Wendi
    I don't think anyone is out to get me, I just don't recall a time recently on here that I woke up and pulled up a string on a page to someone getting called a fucktard.....I just thought we were better than that around here, and so I complain about it, and I get my head bitten off.....fun is fun, I get that, but still...it could be toned down I bit, IMHO.....

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I don't think anyone is out to get me, I just don't recall a time recently on here that I woke up and pulled up a string on a page to someone getting called a fucktard.....I just thought we were better than that around here, and so I complain about it, and I get my head bitten off.....fun is fun, I get that, but still...it could be toned down I bit, IMHO.....
    Ok I understand that... I think you've gotten to know people around here pretty well and know that they are doing it in jest. Well anyway enjoy your day all is good.

I'm gonna take a break from this place for a while. It's getting to the point that I feel like it's starting to feel like the other site. Between that and the new admin2 thing....which I don't understand the need for all the secrecy...I just feel like I want to get away for a bit.....
    I'm not sure why you have a need to know who Admin2 is. It isn't a secret that it's a secret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm not sure why you have a need to know who Admin2 is. It isn't a secret that it's a secret

Vic everyone knows who it is seriously your secrets are never kept secrets!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

I don't even know why it is important to me. No idea. None. So I guess it's now no longer a secret that I don't like secrets?? Or...something like that....

Wendi
    I don't even know why it is important to me. No idea. None. So I guess it's now no longer a secret that I don't like secrets?? Or...something like that....
    LOL Tish hates secrets good comeback!

GRADS
    Sounds like you guys need a beer.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    LOL if you're lucky! Might not make it afterall. Babysitter issues.
    Be honest, it's because RD wants to kick your ass.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    It's political and I'm offended...
    Fucktard..

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    No more beer please