Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard 29 View Post
    If you are willing to stay at a hilton, I can hook you up. Look at the hilton alara, it's the second tower of planet Hollywood.
    Sounds great... But I was just checking it out, and it says they're booked for that weekend :(

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

If you are willing to stay at a hilton, I can hook you up. Look at the hilton alara, it's the second tower of planet Hollywood.
    Not LVH, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVH is no longer, they sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Sounds great... But I was just checking it out, and it says they're booked for that weekend :(

Sent from somewhere on the water
    I can do any hilton or Hilton brand property. Check out any of the grand vacation property's, they are all nice.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    So what is wrong with the Luxor? We stayed there 20 years ago and at the time it was the nicest hotel I had ever been to.
    Let's just say they haven't change a single thing in 20 years.

Sent from my Bat Cave

LVH is no longer, they sold it.
    It was a mess 3 years ago when I stayed there.

I can do any hilton or Hilton brand property. Check out any of the grand vacation property's, they are all nice.
    Are you a travel agent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Are you a travel agent?
    No, just a traveling sales rep with the corporate code for GE.

And I cover Vegas, so I've stayed in just about every hilton.

Just stayed at the alara during Super Bowl very nice but if the op is not wanting to pay 260 a night our suite was way north of that price.

Other then the concert. Is it a holiday of some sort that weekend? Even the shit hotels are twice what they should be. I just searched Expedia and was surprised to see their prices. I'm Def not into the flashy hotels. I just want a bed on the strip. There all cleaned the same and linens are the same unless you are in the penthouse. We usually stay at the imperial palace which is now the quad. Beds are comfortable and so are the pillows. It's center strip which is where I like to be. I don't think I've ever paid more then 125 a night in vegas. I can't spend 500 a night on a bed or room I'm not gonna be in much. Idk. I'm just broke and simple. Does you London Bridge time share u mentioned before offer any savings at affiliates in vegas?