Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Ranch Dressing Recipe?

    At some restaurants they serve a Ranch Dressing that is much thinner and quite tasty compared to say Hidden Valley. Is this a brand or do some restaurants just make there own? If so, does anyone have a recipe?


    CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

  2. #2
    Wendi
    Guest
    I agree but they make their own! I wish I had the recipe. However if you make the packet of hidden valley ranch it is far better than the bottle version.

  3. #3
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    I wish I knew too, my family likes ranch... But im more of a balsalmic vinegar/oil/salt/pepper guy...


    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I agree but they make their own! I wish I had the recipe. However if you make the packet of hidden valley ranch it is far better than the bottle version.
    Wwww Wwwwwwww WwwwwwwwwwEndI, come on with the grill pics already. Weez hungry...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I wish I knew too, my family likes ranch... But im more of a balsalmic vinegar/oil/salt/pepper guy...




    Wwww Wwwwwwww WwwwwwwwwwEndI, come on with the grill pics already. Weez hungry...
    Have you heard of We Olive? They have some amazing balsamic vinegars.

    Www.weolivecom

    My favorite are the blackberry and the peach.


    Sent from my Bat Cave

  5. #5
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Have you heard of We Olive? They have some amazing balsamic vinegars.

    Www.weolivecom

    My favorite are the blackberry and the peach.


    Sent from my Bat Cave
    I havent, hook me up at Needles...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

    "I swear... you beat any woman i ever saw... for taking the starch out of a man" Augustus McCrae to Clara Allen - Lonesome Dove...

  6. #6
    Use the Hidden Valley Ranch packet and substitute 1/2 of the mayonnaise with sour cream. That was a trick I was taught growing up

  7. #7
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Use the Hidden Valley Ranch packet and substitute 1/2 of the mayonnaise with sour cream. That was a trick I was taught growing up
    Thats a good idea, sour cream would totally change it up... ALSO the brand/type of "mayo" would change the flava... Dukes has a totally different flavor than Hellmanas and both are WAY different than Miracle WHip...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

    "I swear... you beat any woman i ever saw... for taking the starch out of a man" Augustus McCrae to Clara Allen - Lonesome Dove...

  8. #8
    Wendi
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Thats a good idea, sour cream would totally change it up... ALSO the brand/type of "mayo" would change the flava... Dukes has a totally different flavor than Hellmanas and both are WAY different than Miracle WHip...
    Helmand = best food correct?? Miracle whip gross!

  9. #9
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Helmand = best food correct?? Miracle whip gross!
    U caught me WWWwwwwEEEnnnDII typo...

    In general, real mayo is a pretty healthy food... But the tastes can be quite different, from brand to brand...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HellmansMayo.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	33847

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0005250005005_500X500.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	33848


    A picture is worth 1000 words
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-19-2014 at 01:23 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

    "I swear... you beat any woman i ever saw... for taking the starch out of a man" Augustus McCrae to Clara Allen - Lonesome Dove...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Use the Hidden Valley Ranch packet and substitute 1/2 of the mayonnaise with sour cream. That was a trick I was taught growing up
    I think that's it, the restaurant variety has a hint of sour cream.


    CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •