Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ranch Dressing Recipe?

At some restaurants they serve a Ranch Dressing that is much thinner and quite tasty compared to say Hidden Valley. Is this a brand or do some restaurants just make there own? If so, does anyone have a recipe?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Wendi
    I agree but they make their own! I wish I had the recipe. However if you make the packet of hidden valley ranch it is far better than the bottle version.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I wish I knew too, my family likes ranch... But im more of a balsalmic vinegar/oil/salt/pepper guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I agree but they make their own! I wish I had the recipe. However if you make the packet of hidden valley ranch it is far better than the bottle version.
    Wwww Wwwwwwww WwwwwwwwwwEndI, come on with the grill pics already. Weez hungry...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I wish I knew too, my family likes ranch... But im more of a balsalmic vinegar/oil/salt/pepper guy...

Wwww Wwwwwwww WwwwwwwwwwEndI, come on with the grill pics already. Weez hungry...
    Have you heard of We Olive? They have some amazing balsamic vinegars.

Www.weolivecom

My favorite are the blackberry and the peach.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Have you heard of We Olive? They have some amazing balsamic vinegars.

Www.weolivecom

My favorite are the blackberry and the peach.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I havent, hook me up at Needles...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Use the Hidden Valley Ranch packet and substitute 1/2 of the mayonnaise with sour cream. That was a trick I was taught growing up

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Use the Hidden Valley Ranch packet and substitute 1/2 of the mayonnaise with sour cream. That was a trick I was taught growing up
    Thats a good idea, sour cream would totally change it up... ALSO the brand/type of "mayo" would change the flava... Dukes has a totally different flavor than Hellmanas and both are WAY different than Miracle WHip...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Thats a good idea, sour cream would totally change it up... ALSO the brand/type of "mayo" would change the flava... Dukes has a totally different flavor than Hellmanas and both are WAY different than Miracle WHip...
    Helmand = best food correct?? Miracle whip gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Helmand = best food correct?? Miracle whip gross!
    U caught me WWWwwwwEEEnnnDII typo...

In general, real mayo is a pretty healthy food... But the tastes can be quite different, from brand to brand...

Name:  HellmansMayo.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  42.9 KB

Name:  0005250005005_500X500.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  21.1 KB

A picture is worth 1000 words
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-19-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    I think that's it, the restaurant variety has a hint of sour cream.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2