Havasu Saturday Night (2/15)

Hotboat Havasu Crew -
    Heading to Havasu Saturday to get the boat so KMG and WOT Marine can work some magic on it over the next three weeks.
    Found out today KMG can get me in next week enstead of the week of March 10th (this works out much better based on my travel schedule), so now that I moved my trip up 1 week I can't get a hotel room Saturday night in Havasu. Looks like most of Havasu is sold out and I am not paying $200 to say at the motel 6 or Traveloge (will sleep in the truck if I have to instead of paying that price for those motels).
    So does anyone got a sofa I can crash one for a few hours. In trade I will pick up the bar bill Saturday (FYI - I will not get to town until 9pm ish, since I have dinner Saturday with my parents in Palm Springs) and breakfast Sunday.

Any takers, please send me a PM.

I got a room for you. I'm 99% I will be there on sat. Plenty of boat parking too.

PM me if you want.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

If I wasn't going the wrong direction I would have brought some Hotboat stickers for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    If I wasn't going the wrong direction I would have brought some Hotboat stickers for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't you have any at HQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    I got a room for you. I'm 99% I will be there on sat. Plenty of boat parking too.

PM me if you want.

Thanks. Found a place and it allows me to resolve some open business on a fundraiser I am working on.