Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That is very sad.

Whether you like Corvettes or not...they are an icon. I've been to the Corvette museum, and they don't display junk. I believe that ZR-1 Spyder is the only one ever to have been built?

Quote Originally Posted by FormulaZR View Post
    That is very sad.

Whether you like Corvettes or not...they are an icon. I've been to the Corvette museum, and they don't display junk. I believe that ZR-1 Spyder is the only one ever to have been built?
    Sad? Agreed, but if they value them so much WHY didn't they spend a few hundred more during construction (in an area KNOWN for caves, underground streams, erosion) for some REBAR? Wouldn't have stopped the erosion, but may have given enough notice to remove the cars before being swallowed whole. Just sayin'......

I don't know...probably the same reason people build/buy houses directly in known mudslide paths and then get upset when a mudslide destroys their home.

Or the same reason people try to build 1000 hp big blocks with stock blocks/internals and whine when it grenades.

So they didnt set the parking brakes???? WTF?
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FormulaZR View Post
    I don't know...probably the same reason people build/buy houses directly in known mudslide paths and then get upset when a mudslide destroys their home.

Or the same reason people try to build 1000 hp big blocks with stock blocks/internals and whine when it grenades.

Or build homes below sea level.