Hotboat of the month is coming back

Right now we plan on bringing the contest back starting March. We're going to make some changes to the rules, but for the most part it will be the same contest. There will be no size limit as far as the boats are concerned. And there will be minimum post counts to protect the legitimate contributors to the site from the folks who are only looking to win a free cooler. Post content will also be a factor. So those of you who signed up and made 25 meaningless posts, just so you can vote, will be DQ'd. Yes, meaningless chatter between two contestants, or anyone for that matter, for the sole purpose of entering the contest will get you or your votes disqualified.

The purpose of the contest is two-fold: 1. To show off your beautiful Hotboat and get a chance at a free Hotboat embroidered AO cooler, and 2. To bring more meaningful content to the site. Yes, we want something from you in return for that cool AO Cooler. So please do not be surprised if you get DQ'd for posting 25 random posts that say HI, or post #1, 2, 3 etc. That won't fly this time. So please do not enter if that's your plan.

Once the new rules are complete, they will be posted each month as a reminder so there are no hurt feelings and everyone has a fair shake at winning.

In addition to the cooler, we're planning on adding a few goodies to the bag. Hopefully this will bring you sandbaggers out of the woodwork so we can see your Hotboat

HB
    Last edited by HB Vic; 02-12-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Glad to see its coming back! 😃
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Wendi
    Wow that is awesome!!!

Time to increase the post count

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Awesome. I will be posting my baby. Been waiting to enter her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Thats is very good to hear Vic.... will be nice to SEE some nice boats on a BOATING site..... again....
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Bump the rules thread.

Thanks again for entering.

HB