Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    GRADS

Who runs the HotBoat Facebook?

The only reason I ask is because last night I noticed that someone posted a link to GotHalos' picture thread using the HotBoat Facebook page and 2 minutes later the thread had 15+ guests viewing it. It seems like it is a great way to get people to view the site. Maybe whoever is in charge could post a little more on Facebook.

I posted the link to FB last night.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    I posted the link to FB last night.
    Maybe post links to the forum more often?

I agree. HB should post something boating related on FB and Instagram posts 3 times per day. They should also tag other boating pages in posts to get more exposure as those fans will see that that a page they liked was tagged by Hot Boat. They also need to focus on all types of boats.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    i agree. Hb should post something boating related on fb and instagram posts 3 times per day. They should also tag other boating pages in posts to get more exposure as those fans will see that that a page they liked was tagged by hot boat. They also need to focus on all types of boats.
    hmmmmmmmm

I agree. HB should post something boating related on FB and Instagram posts 3 times per day. They should also tag other boating pages in posts to get more exposure as those fans will see that that a page they liked was tagged by Hot Boat. They also need to focus on all types of boats.
    they share of non boating stuff!!
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    hmmmmmmmm
    Exposure! Get some! It's free!

I say "boating related because I've followed a few other boating pages that post stuff about supporting the troops, Obama and chili cook-off events. Just sayin. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    huh?

GRADS
    I completely agree....By not doing it I think they are missing the boat....so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I completely agree....By not doing it I think they are missing the boat....so to speak.
    Yea. Either shit or get off the pot!

they should let you moderate the FB page.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    I'm confused