Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    That is correct.

Eli, John Force was nearly killed in this crash at Dallas Motorplex in 2007.

If you have never seen it, be warned it is violent.
    The scariest part was when the car stopped, he wasn't there. He is actually up track in the back half of the car.

John was told he would not regain movement of his hands, and may not be able to walk normally.
    Being John Force, He not only recovered, but came back to win 2 more Championships (so far) and hold both ends of the FC 1000' world records.
    Interestingly enough JF and I were both recuperating from our accidents at the same time.....I was invited to the Force Racing Suite during the Winternationals in Pomona and we had a chance to meet.......I was still recovering as well.....personally I didn't walk for a year and JF was way worse than me at the time of this picture.......but you would have never known it as he was cracking wise the whole time he was in the booth......the ultimate huckster

Name:  CIMG0010.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  57.8 KBName:  CIMG0012.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  66.9 KB

Cool story Paul.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Interestingly enough JF and I were both recuperating from our accidents at the same time.....I was invited to the Force Racing Suite during the Winternationals in Pomona and we had a chance to meet.......I was still recovering as well.....personally I didn't walk for a year and JF was way worse than me at the time of this picture.......but you would have never known it as he was cracking wise the whole time he was in the booth......the ultimate huckster

Wow! Other than the circumstances..what a great story!
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

not a force fan

here's a lot of other crap that goes on besides all the cracking jokes and smiling for the cameras

That is correct.

Eli, John Force was nearly killed in this crash at Dallas Motorplex in 2007.

If you have never seen it, be warned it is violent.
    The scariest part was when the car stopped, he wasn't there. He is actually up track in the back half of the car.

John was told he would not regain movement of his hands, and may not be able to walk normally.
    Being John Force, He not only recovered, but came back to win 2 more Championships (so far) and hold both ends of the FC 1000' world records.
    Oh my that was pretty bad. He's such a fighter! Go John!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post

Wow Paul! Thanks for sharing! Good thing you're both recovered!

Sent from my Bat Cave

I gotta say, I chuckle every time I hear Paige say "They did give John a CAT scan...and it came back negative"...
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

I gotta say, I chuckle every time I hear Paige say "They did give John a CAT scan...and it came back negative"...
    Yea I thought that was a weird way to say that...😁

Sent from my Bat Cave