Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Sure you are....maybe set your sights a little lower....like a $10 beer.
    $7 was the going rate yesterday. And - yes I have bought a boat at the boat show twice.

This ones for sale. I think I'll tow it home Sunday Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391810137.154667.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  72.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruzin View Post
    Bought my 07 cobra two weeks before the LA Boat Show , Got a better deal than at the show if I remember right .
    That's because we liked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    This ones for sale. I think I'll tow it home Sunday Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391810137.154667.jpg

Stop holding back, take the red one... So I don't have to!

Quote Originally Posted by throttle View Post
    Stop holding back, take the red one... So I don't have to!
    If I sold everything I own I could buy the steering wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Matches the motorhome!!!! take it!~
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

I know of 3 mastercrafts sold yesterday.
    I know of quite a few more production boats sold as well. Good numbers coming in so far.

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    Matches the motorhome!!!! take it!~
    If it would tow it, maybe lol

$7 was the going rate yesterday. And - yes I have bought a boat at the boat show twice.
    Be careful when buying drinks at the boat show the booze has to be provided by the Mafioso. Back when the boat show was banging we use to go in large groups and the booze was flowing. Well one year (probably 2005) we go and the prices are outrageous but we're cool with it since we were all having a great time. Well all of our friends leave and MMA and I decided to get another drink before we leave for the night. So we go into a different hall and the drinks are each $3 cheaper in the other hall. So I ask the bartender why are the drinks a different price and she points to the price lists and says they should be the same price throughout the show. I am like that MoFo hide the price list and is charging whatever he wants. I went back, made a stink and got my back. So watch out ....when we were there Thursday he was running the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    Be careful when buying drinks at the boat show the booze has to be provided by the Mafioso. Back when the boat show was banging we use to go in large groups and the booze was flowing. Well one year (probably 2005) we go and the prices are outrageous but we're cool with it since we were all having a great time. Well all of our friends leave and MMA and I decided to get another drink before we leave for the night. So we go into a different hall and the drinks are each $3 cheaper in the other hall. So I ask the bartender why are the drinks a different price and she points to the price lists and says they should be the same price throughout the show. I am like that MoFo hide the price list and is charging whatever he wants. I went back, made a stink and got my back. So watch out ....when we were there Thursday he was running the bar.
    Don't buy any drinks tomorrow. Just look for the big blue offensive motorhome and we'll take care of you