Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    GRADS

Buying a boat at the L.A. Boat Show

Who has done it? How many people bought a boat based on what they had seen at the show?

We did in 2006 and we literally had to wait in line to sign the contract. We were one of 29 people who bought an Eliminator at the show that weekend.

I know times have changed and its expensive for floor space, I hope the companies that showed up do well.
    Last edited by GRADS; 02-06-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Boats were sold today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Boats were sold today
    That's great to hear especially for a Thursday.

This is the LA boat show. I would say that not only can you get a swinging deal on that floor, but they would probably give you a piggy back ride over to the place where your docs are waiting and a foot massage and an manicure while your signing....LOL....if the sale is big enough, I'm sure a happy ending can be arranged also...these people are hungry to get the year going.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    I would say that not only can you get a swinging deal on that floor, but they would probably give you a piggy back ride over to the place where your docs are waiting and a foot massage and an manicure while your signing....LOL....if the sale is big enough, I'm sure a happy ending can be arranged also...these people are hungry to get the year going.
    LMAO! WOW times really have changed! I spent a quarter of a million dollars and I was told to stand in line behind the next guy until they were ready for us. I will Give Bob Leach some big props....Out of the 29 he sold that weekend ours was #2 to go into the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    LMAO! WOW times really have changed! I spent a quarter of a million dollars and I was told to stand in line behind the next guy until they were ready for us. I will Give Bob Leach some big props....Out of the 29 he sold that weekend ours was #2 to go into the mold.
    Your right. times have changed. By the looks of things, a quarter million will get you one of those baller pontoon boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Your right. times have changed. By the looks of things, a quarter million will get you one of those baller pontoon boats.
    The 29' X 10' Premier with twin 150's is a buck twenty. But it's way bad ass. Pics tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    The 29' X 10' Premier with twin 150's is a buck twenty. But it's way bad ass. Pics tomorrow.

Money talks, cash shouts. Offer him 80k in cash 5 minutes before the doors close Sunday nite and you have a new boat. Hell, offer him 70 LOL....

WMC
    I bought my boat at the Pomona fairplex in 05Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1391783573870.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  78.3 KB

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Yeah I have which was about 2003, Phx. Boat Show also in 2012 at the Havasu Boat Show. Back in the early to mid 90's I used to sell boats during Boat Shows in the Denver area. We would sell 30-40 boats a show, they were production boats.
    Last edited by Slacker; 02-07-2014 at 07:57 AM.