Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Don't buy any drinks tomorrow. Just look for the big blue offensive motorhome and we'll take care of you
    Oh really? We are defiantly coming down for free booze.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Oh really? We are defiantly coming down for free booze.
    I'm gonna take you up on that

Here's another question:

If you had a boat built, would you let a mfg use it for display at the boat show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Here's another question:

If you had a boat built, would you let a mfg use it for display at the boat show?

Yea, as long as no one was allowed to get in it. Wouldn't want to find out it was a kids jungle gym while on display.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Here's another question:

I really would not be good with it unless it made financial sense. The scratches, zippers, jean rivets and belt buckles would require me to be sedated for the weekend. I apologize if anyone has their boat on display and just read that last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by SJP View Post
    I really would not be good with it unless it made financial sense. The scratches, zippers, jean rivets and belt buckles would require me to be sedated for the weekend. I apologize if anyone has their boat on display and just read that last sentence.
    I saw a lot of transient types finger banging the crap out of boats yesterday. And it's not like the sales staff is going to be security.

Quote Originally Posted by SJP View Post
    If I had a boat built and it had all of my special "Stuff" on it as well as paying full boat I would say NFW do I want my boat at the show......if on the other hand I found a boat at the show and it was a killer deal I would use all the "Transients" in the boat throughout the show as a negotiating tool to get an even better deal.....not to mention making sure that they color sand and buff out all the scratches prior to me picking up the boat ............but then again I'm a cheap bastard

Buying a boat at the L.A. Boat Show

Thought about it when mine was being built and was asked if I would consider it. If it went to the show I told JW to sell it and gave him a price and I was going to build a new one.

Here's another question:

In 98' my Eliminator boat was in the LA Boat show. First day we went. My wife couldn't stay and watch all the people getting inside and wearing watches and bracelets as they were leaning on the boat as they were looking in. I came back another day and was showing my buddy the motor. As I was putting up the engine hatch I got a weird look from the salesman who I didn't know. I told him its ok its my boat. Eliminator took care of the scratches. Worst part was that they sold many boats with my same colors and design. They took 5k off my price to use it in the show but I wouldn't do it again.

GRADS
    Here's another question:

Yes I would let them display it with a big flashing sign above the boat that says This is Grads Fucking Boat!
    Last edited by GRADS; 02-08-2014 at 12:16 PM.