Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm falling off the wagon tonight and need some advice

SO here's the deal. I have been dieting all month and have NOT slipped once since starting. At the same time I've been going to class 5 hours every day for that month and studying for my AZ Real Estate exam......which I took this afternoon here in Phoenix and PASSED.

So I have decided to treat myself to a Pizza and beer tonight to celebrate. Truth be told I'm here by myself and need to do a couple of things tomorrow and then back to Havasu on Wednesday.

I am looking for anyone that might know where I can get a good pizza and beer in Tempe.......I'm over by Baseline and the 10 so keeping that in mind anyone have any ideas on where to find same......I really don't want to drive too far but thought I'd reach out and see if we have an AZ peeps on tonight that might have some ideas

If anyone's anywhere nearby and has time for a beer I'm buying......thanks in advance for any ideas you might have???

GRADS
    Try Jordy's.

Name:  avatar60_1.gif
Views: 182
Size:  10.2 KB
    Last edited by GRADS; 02-03-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Congratulations!! You owe it to yourself to indulge once in awhile. Some of us feel we owe it to ourselves to indulge often

Congrats Paul! Do you mind if I call you Paul? As long as you only eat a Large instead of an Extra Large, you shouldn't feel that bad about it. And congrats again!

Thanks Guys......Yup I answer to Paul and certainly don't mind being called my my first name around here!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    SO here's the deal. I have been dieting all month and have NOT slipped once since starting. At the same time I've been going to class 5 hours every day for that month and studying for my AZ Real Estate exam......which I took this afternoon here in Phoenix and PASSED.

So I have decided to treat myself to a Pizza and beer tonight to celebrate. Truth be told I'm here by myself and need to do a couple of things tomorrow and then back to Havasu on Wednesday.

I am looking for anyone that might know where I can get a good pizza and beer in Tempe.......I'm over by Baseline and the 10 so keeping that in mind anyone have any ideas on where to find same......I really don't want to drive too far but thought I'd reach out and see if we have an AZ peeps on tonight that might have some ideas

If anyone's anywhere nearby and has time for a beer I'm buying......thanks in advance for any ideas you might have???
    COngrats!!! If it's anything like the missouri exam its a bitch... Now, move right ahead and get your brokers

Paul, if you don't get any pizza recommendations, Native New Yorker has great wings, the "Canadian Honey Bear Hots "are to die for. I think it's on Broadway but don't remember the cross street.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

But sorry, no recommendations on pizza or beer, I don't eat or drink often enough to know where the good places are LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    But sorry, no recommendations on pizza or beer, I don't eat or drink often enough to know where the good places are LOL