Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Commercial?

I liked the Hereford bull, the weird looking dog(missed front of it), and the Lab puppy with Clydesdales.

Bench race driver of the NHRA 16X Castrol GTX Mustang
    CH3NO2

GRADS
    The Budweiser one with the dog and horses was lame. Nobody wants to see people get all teary eyed at a super bowl party. Save those commercials for the Lifetime and Oprah network. Hopefully Budweiser will got back to making cool commercials next year.

None of them were really that great. More fails than ever to me. The pistachio one was kinda cool. And the big dog head was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    The Budweiser one with the dog and horses was lame. Nobody wants to see people get all teary eyed at a super bowl party. Save those commercials for the Lifetime and Oprah network. Hopefully Budweiser will got back to making cool commercials next year.
    That's why most of us already saw that commercial before the game. Save us from the female emotion thing.

The commercials were as entertaining as the game and the half-time show :-/ I was disappointed in the whole thing.

I missed much of the game. Neighbors had a bounce house so I just chilled there outside. Lame game and commercials.

McDonald's commercial

I won a few bucks from my pool numbers so I'm not too disappointed.

Did anyone other then me get pissed at the coke commercial? I may be reading into it but America the great sung in foreign languages? It left me with a slap in the face feeling.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2