Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I seen your boat here in Havasu last week NO BUT NO PUTT

Got tunnel ram back from PC now I have to plumb up the fogger system and reinstall in my pile..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Also had my carbs blasted polished and overhauled.. this is a progress pic of one..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

pulled intake to reset-good thing as it popped out with no effort this is the motivationName:  misc 513 026.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  45.4 KBName:  swtdcentersteer 001.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  25.7 KB for it 513 ford 815hp alky motor

Pick up a 78 Bahner last week and decited to clean it up a bit. Pulled it off the trailer and painted it and put new fender wood and carpet on it. I left the bunkes on cause they were almost brand new. I took the boat to my brothers shop and pulled the motor and am going to put it on the run stand and dial it in. Has a frash 468 full roller runs pretty good. Boat spins 5500 at 79 mph on are hand held gps we use for the Gps NF class we race in. So i smoothed out the bildge and am gel coating it at Superior-Fiberglass and she should be ready to rock while i keep working on my SWTD.. Will post more pics as i get her done.

I had Roger Finney from Finney Powder Coat and Plastics Ceramic coat the headers.. Also had my buddy Jose do a quick little crack repair on the trailer for a 6 pack..lol The traler is now painted and done..

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Pick up a 78 Bahner last week and decited to clean it up a bit. Pulled it off the trailer and painted it and put new fender wood and carpet on it. I left the bunkes on cause they were almost brand new. I took the boat to my brothers shop and pulled the motor and am going to put it on the run stand and dial it in. Has a frash 468 full roller runs pretty good. Boat spins 5500 at 79 mph on are hand held gps we use for the Gps NF class we race in. So i smoothed out the bildge and am gel coating it at Superior-Fiberglass and she should be ready to rock while i keep working on my SWTD.. Will post more pics as i get her done.
    Is that PJ's old boat?

Yes it is... Bought it off him... Needed lots of work.. I have it upside down at the moment..

Yes it is... Bought it off him... Needed lots of work.. I have it upside down at the moment..
    Coming along nice! You should start a 'build' thread on this thing!

Thats cool, he used my seats as the design for his, but they didnt do a very good job. What else are you doing to it? Why did he get rid of it?