Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Two New Restos started yesterday , 75 Miller is a "build to suit" and the Red Kona is being "reassembled after being in crates and boxes for the past 6 years for a customer in Washington state .... stay tuned Tom

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

A little shot of my Southwind the day i picked her up. I have stripped all paint and have 90 percent of the body work done.Just the rear transom left. She is upside down and hopefully hitting the gel coaters this month.. I got laid off work so the process has slowed big time.. lol..
    Last edited by papaletch4130; 12-03-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    A little shot of my Southwind the day i picked her up. I have stripped all paint and have 90 percent of the body work done.Just the rear transom left. She is upside down and hopefully hitting the gel coaters this month.. I got laid off work so the process has slowed big time.. lol..
    There are so many of these in the works right now. stoked to see another! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JYeager View Post
    There are so many of these in the works right now. stoked to see another! good luck
    X's 2 Lots of Great Projects keep the pics commin Guys !

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

I have a long road ahead. Still looking for a trailor.. Love swtds my favorite boat..

We prety much have "projects" going all the time however this ones a bit different , Rhondas and my very first jet "Afternoon Delight", purchased new was a 18' 76 Miller it was great fun and a great boat but we sold it in 1978 with a baby on the way , The in 2004 after not seeing the boat for almost 30 years it came to JBP for jet work and we promply bought it back , restored it , then sold it again . Recently found a nearly identical boat and will once more embark on a 2012 resto.

photos are of My boat new 1976 (me at 25) , the 2004' of the same boat/resto with my son (then) 20 driving , and last ,the most recent Miller resto canidate this week

New project 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jetboatperformance View Post
    We prety much have "projects" going all the time however this ones a bit different , Rhondas and my very first jet "Afternoon Delight", purchased new was a 18' 76 Miller it was great fun and a great boat but we sold it in 1978 with a baby on the way , The in 2004 after not seeing the boat for almost 30 years it came to JBP for jet work and we promply bought it back , restored it , then sold it again . Recently found a nearly identical boat and will once more embark on a 2012 resto.

photos are of My boat new 1976 (me at 25) , the 2004' of the same boat/resto with my son (then) 20 driving , and last ,the most recent Miller resto canidate this week

New project 2012
    Aren't you supposed to??? :encouragement:

Here's some of my project junk.

Last edited by wolfie; 12-10-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Registered User (Voter) FrederickFTW's Avatar
    Name:  IMG_2397.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  92.5 KBName:  IMG_2679.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  89.4 KBName:  IMG_5451.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  91.3 KB

Im rebuilding my pump, powder coating it, and new cables.