Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Prop Shaft

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    You could of stopped right there. snoc sat in a bare hull on trailer once.
    your on a roll bob omg lmao lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

If ever a thread and posts deserved a like button, this thread would be the one LOL

Classic stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    your on a roll bob omg lmao lol
    Do you prefer to swing from his left sac or his right one? Man I'm glad I retired before they started letting you DADT people in. But since you wouldn't know the truth if you stepped in it let me help you out; sitting in the hull of a boat is still way more than anything Bob has done. Imagine owning a race boat and not having the testicular fortitude to drive it. Perhaps if you swing on them long enough they will stretch to the point he might at least sit in it and start it up. Hell, maybe he'll even putt it around the course just so he can say he drove it.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    This is the most retarded thing yet. There are owners, there are drivers and there are mechanics. That"s why they call it a race TEAM. Try to do all three and you will never be competitive.
    Your right, your statement is pretty retarded. There are a lot of racers that do all three and they are successful. And I know that and don't even live out there to watch all the races.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    Do you prefer to swing from his left sac or his right one? Man I'm glad I retired before they started letting you DADT people in. But since you wouldn't know the truth if you stepped in it let me help you out; sitting in the hull of a boat is still way more than anything Bob has done. Imagine owning a race boat and not having the testicular fortitude to drive it. Perhaps if you swing on them long enough they will stretch to the point he might at least sit in it and start it up. Hell, maybe he'll even putt it around the course just so he can say he drove it.
    but its a complete boat lol...
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Your right, your statement is pretty retarded. There are a lot of racers that do all three and they are successful. And I know that and don't even live out there to watch all the races.
    were not buying your sno job lol.. its sunny out here snoc would melt lol.. and a successful one man band race team lol what century was this lmao
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

i would row with bob in his boat with no motor than to listen you whine lol while i swing from his sac lol lmao
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

and at the rate Snoc is going on his Kboat that he claims he's building ,, they will all be capsuled and than hell more reasons to never finish it or get his sac out of his purse omg lol
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Lmfao, I haven't heard the "R" word since Jr High. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were not buying your sno job lol.. its sunny out here snoc would melt lol.. and a successful one man band race team lol what century was this lmao
    Nobody said a one man team, you said one man couldn't do all three and be successful. A lot of people own, wrench on, and drive their own boats. That doesn't mean they don't have others that help them. Maybe you should ask Bob to have a porthole installed in his belly button so you can read what is actually said. Oh wait, you said it, no wonder you don't know what was actually said.

i would row with bob in his boat with no motor than to listen you whine lol while i swing from his sac lol lmao
    You're in luck. Bob has a 4 stroke in his boat. You can go out and stroke with him. But at least you're admitting that you swing from his sac. I'm sure he's thrilled to have such a mechanically minded giant as his new friend.

and at the rate Snoc is going on his Kboat that he claims he's building ,, they will all be capsuled and than hell more reasons to never finish it or get his sac out of his purse omg lol
    Cupcake you best stick to being an overweight, out of shape speedy 4. You certainly aren't going to make it as a fortune teller. You're don't know squat about what I have or don't have. What the status of my projects are or aren't. But that's no surprise, you really don't even know the status of your own project. Just remember the advise I gave you in the other thread is also learned from experience. Who knows, by the time you get yours back together you may be a general.